[WTB][US] Remote with Reciever than can connect to vesc

I just bought a vesc and I am looking for a cheap controller that I can connect to it. Used or new is fine. Also, tell me if there are any cheap options I can buy. Thanks

u mean a remote dong that also act as a ble?

Sorry, I am a bit new to this eskate thing, but basically I just want a remote with a receiver that I can connect to my vesc. again, sorry if this doesn’t answer your question, I am not quite sure what a ble is

1 Like

he means is it just a remote? or are you looking for something that shows on an app vesc data?

Oh thanks, I am just looking for a remote where I can plug the receiver into the vesc. I don’t need the app connection.

1 Like

yep ok

so what is your budget for it
depending on that changes what you can get

hoyt puck is the best remote so far, or flipsky vx1 if u need something cheaper

2 Likes

I am looking for a remote that is preferably $25 or less, but I am willing to spend a little bit extra.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into it

1 Like

maybe a mini remote is a even cheaper option, @b264 knows all about it

2 Likes

Yea thanks for the suggestions, do you know the specific mini remote that I should buy?

2 Likes

u might also want to read about this thread:

2 Likes

Cool, I found these two remotes that look pretty good and are at a good price. Tell me your thoughts https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Electric-Skateboard-Radio-2-4GHz-Remote-Controller-Receiver-Transmitter/133651631021?hash=item1f1e420bad:g:LAUAAOSwZOxgFP8D

https://www.amazon.com/vanpro-Electric-Skateboard-Wireless-Receiver/dp/B07L498PZR/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=electric+skateboard+remote&qid=1612714576&sr=8-8

1 Like

1st is fine and works well

second is i believe a nano remote which has in the past got some really bad reviews

I think the ebay link is the same one, but since I only use puck and vx1, I cannot confirm anything relate to mini

1 Like

Thanks for the help! If anyone else is selling a used remote, I am still open to buying

1 Like

You’re looking for this.

or the one you linked on eBay above. That VANPRO one you linked I’ve never seen before but it looks like it may be from the same factory.

I know this is more expensive, but if you can expand your budget a bit, it could be a good option.
I’ve had a good experience with this remote and the costumer service from the company.

Battery lasts forever, never had a disconnect, and I personally like the way it feels.
One problem I had was the receiver randomly failing a year later, but the company ended up sending me a new one for practically the cost of shipping.

2 Likes

yeah benchwheel is good used for a bit and is a feel like a vx1 just no screen

1 Like