[WTB] (US) MTB deck

Well, this might be the worst time to be in the market for a MTB deck.

Basically, as the title says, I am looking for a MTB deck in the US that is in stock. Basicly the only requirement is that it can take Matrix 2 trucks.
Does anyone have one that they are willing to part ways with?

4 Likes

Talk to @NullBlox . He has the fine wine you requested sir.

4 Likes

I was summoned. :slight_smile:

If you got a idea, I can make it happen. Well Im fairly confident.

Many new breads of board shapes have been coming out the shop.
Slow progress, but trying to build up the scene in my area.

5 Likes

Oh mah gawd those are sexy! I would almost feel bad riding it in fear that I might ding it up.

What kind of pricing am I looking at? (PM me if you want).

2 Likes

Built in flares for your feet so you can do what you do with extra control and this eliminates all falling. You will not fall with this much control. You still need a helmet tho

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: They are $275.00 without shipping and believe shipping is under $50.00 in us.
Just shipped a custom out last month to a member here on the forums. Was a super fun process.
The price does not include a custom mold. So would have to use a current mold but shape of that
deck is up to you. :slight_smile: Color is also up to you or blend of colors. :slight_smile: Now if you need inserts binding holes
pre-done that I can also do but recommend setting your own bindings. I hate the default but maybe thats
just me. If it gets really special in the shape or crazy colors the price may go above that but in most cases I have no issues with that as my price.

Example The Yellow or Blue Deck, $275.00 would be fine.

5 Likes

I’m really hoping not to spend so much on a deck for this board, but will probably PM you an a few months for a different build I will be working on.

1 Like

I have a blemish I can let go for $150.00 shipping is like $20 or very close to that.
The blemish had the wrong holes drilled, then filled with dowel rods then re drilled in a new area that
is not filled with dowel rods. So its a sound deck but I consider it a blemish.

This is also a 10ply deck, so that is also something to consider.
It is strong but the length and shape helps to create some flex. Not flex like a noodle but its
not a super stiff deck despite the 10 plys.

4 Likes

How wide is it where your feet would be?
What is the tip to tip length?
In terms of flex, would it be comparable to? I know it is a bit of a tough question. I am 95kg and will have a somewhat large battery in the center. I don’t mind flex, but I just don’t want too much.
If I were to re-paint it, what type of paint would be good? I don’t think even I can pull that color off :slight_smile:

Also, what is the deck made out of? I am guessing maple?

I’ll gets specs when home. On the rd now. It’s close to a hero bro in specs but not 100% same. Flex will be that of a MBS so not Trampa flex. An should not bottom out when jumping from standing. Now if you send it off a 8ft kicker to flat expect it to bottom out before it breaks. That’s by design. Hard rock maple is the layup.

4 Likes

Perfect, exactly what I am looking for in terms of flex!

1 Like

If you would rather these photos in PM and not on your post let me know I will remove them.
Here is the specs:

1 Like

WTH? I adore this color. This is MY color.

PM me if OP doesn’t buy this deck.

2 Likes

You see, I had to stare at that color for 2 of the most painful weeks of my life when I was in the hospital. It physically hurts me to look at that color.

Also, bought the deck.

2 Likes

hah I think you just admitted to some sort of masochistic bent?

Homey don’t play hospitals, so nfc what you’re on about bro. :man_shrugging: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

You’re in CO right?

1 Like

Missouri.

2 Likes