WTB US Is this a good deal? Lacroix Proto

Have the opportunity to get my hands on a Used Lacroix Prototipo For $2600 shipped

Looking for a new board and was eyeing a new Lacroix jaws but they are sold out, and lacroix ship time is currently two months For all other boards per the website.

I know the Prototipo are diy so i dont know much more about them or they’re ride comfort.

The lacroix prototipo has hypertrucks and unity. A built battery which is a 12s5p with a Neptune BMS. Also the grip tape is an epoxy resin with glass frit
Board has maytech 140kv 6396 motors

Seller said he cant provide me with a estimated number for range but he him self gets tired before the board loses power.

Does this seem like a good deal ?

1 Like

2 Likes

For reference, I think it’s this board!

8 Likes

I would want a bigger battery but :thinking:
Proto with hypers looks like a sender frit art job :star_struck:
Looks like a good deal offer him 2400 shipped :rofl:
And see how he or she takes it

1 Like

Buy it. Great deal. I can’t believe someone is selling that cheap. Do it. Doo itt

3 Likes

It Looks like @NingNing if that’s the case I think everything is brand new :star_struck:
I don’t know for sure but he might only have a couple of cycles on the battery which is a plus
And a sender Proto is not cheap :call_me_hand:

The tires alone are a grand.

3 Likes

Yeah pretty sure it is the same board and thanks guys was on the fence but i do love senders boards And lacroix foot realestate is needed being 6’3 260. To get one already built with what looked like new matrix trucks Looked good to me. Im just not very part literate as i am coming from prebuilts only so this will be my first venture into a built board. I was really considering hitting up LHB and looked at some Kalys on the Marketplace. Hope this Prototipo is the right choice.

Thanks for the info and help guys.

4 Likes

Do we get some commish here for the sale?

2 Likes

The prototipo is the shorter of the decks by lacroix FYI

4 Likes

That’s why it says tipio. :rofl:

2 Likes

This worries me because he’s a big dude maybe a flux
Or nazare with hypers :sunglasses:
But I would buy this but I’m not 6’3

2 Likes

Well it would be a proper entry to high end esk8, dropped 3000 and can’t do a damn thing with it. Next…

1 Like

I was on the fence for this board awhile ago…I think wheel base wise it’s the same as the kaly boards.

Flux and nazare decks are perfect for big dudes.

1 Like

Bro, after your recent purchases you might wanna pause for a while

2 Likes

Hey now…

We don’t like moderation talk around these parts!!!

11 Likes

I did look at that frit and think, holy shit lacroix have upped they’re game since the last time I looked - glad to see it was a @Sender orig after all :joy:

3 Likes

that thing is a steal at 2.6k

this is @NingNing’s board. - edit - @Nacho beat me to it

2 Likes

TBH posting your negotiated price puts you at risk for losing out on the deal to someone else. I was considering offering $2500 and meeting in person, but decided to go another route - also didn’t want Hypertrucks on a proto.

I would pull the trigger if I were you.

1 Like

I’m not buying :rofl: But it’s definitely a good deal

1 Like