[WTB] (US) Flux Motion DIY Deck + Enclosure

Hey! Hope you guys are having a great Monday! Was wondering if anyone had a DIY Flux Deck and Enclosure in the US I could purchase.

2 Likes

@Agressivstreetlamp

1 Like

@SciGuy might be selling his?

or @On1yBluu

1 Like

I haven’t shipped to @SciGuy yet. Afaik he bought two but only needs one. One of these is from me. I will let him decide. I can ship to whomever.

2 Likes

Awesome, tell me how it goes! Definitely interested in one

1 Like

Are you interested in the already fritted one?
It has wear now compared to these pictures.

With enclosure? Whatcha want for it price wise

1 Like

We’ll I’ll wait for @sciguy to ok anything. He’s already paid for it so you would be buying from him, but i would ship to you.

Yes with enclosure and all hardware.

He bought two because the first guy stopped responding but @BillGordon stepped in. He’s not even a mod anymore but still keeps all of us in line. Once a Mom, always a Mom

3 Likes

Didn’t really do anything, but happy to be your surrogate mom. (No breastfeeding, though. Not falling for that twice.)

6 Likes

The seller did respond and explained he wasn’t feeling well, so I’m thinking things are good to go with him. Seems like a good dude who was having a bad week.

I’d like to wait to hear from him that the Flux board was shipped out though. Just to confirm. Would suck if I cancelled on your fritted one and then the other deck didn’t go through for whatever reason.

The last thing for my build is a deck, and the size of the battery 12s9p doesn’t allow me much options for deck choices. Either a 44 deck or a Flux deck really

3 Likes

I can confirm that Bill did not breast feed me. (the price was too expensive)

3 Likes

Let me start a dm

@GJF1

@kevingraehl

1 Like

Found one @xsynatic please close

3 Likes