WTB (US) F5 Bindings willing to trade Freebord bindings +cash.

Looking for some bindings for my jump board… …

2 Likes

Free bump used or new?
I will look for you @KaramQ @Venom121212 @MBS @Skyart @Taraskasyanyuk @NullBlox @Lee_Wright these guys might help :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Don’t care… mbs is out of most everything most anyone wants as most people know…

2 Likes
1 Like

F5 bindings or bust.

Electricboardsolutions.com has them in stock if shipping isn’t too much for you.

2 Likes

None, sorry…but if you are going bindings…you will want heel straps too

3 Likes

Have some on my board, but no spares! They’re hard to get that’s for sure.

1 Like

Heard these fucking suck through the grape vine

1 Like

Hard to justify… the shipping that is… these are definitely what I’m looking to get

2 Likes

I would also be willing to trade my freebord bindings

1 Like

Put that in the tittle you get more hits :muscle:

They will come in less than 2 weeks from here: MBS F5 Ratchet Mountainboard Bindings - ATBShop.co.uk
Use code: “leewrightesk8” I have a few sets in my workshop but really not willing to sell them
without a way to replace them.

I highly suggest ATB shop, they are good customer service when packages get lost and
very much ready to help.

2 Likes

Also across the pond

With the right hardware you’d think many snowboard straps would work well. And that market is saturated with lots of good plush stuff ripe for the pickings

1 Like

Yes i have wondered if anybody has tried :thinking:
Do you have any old or unused bindings
Weed :sunglasses: need a test board
but that would be kind of cool

2 Likes

I think the strap length would just have to be similar to attach to the f5 hardware. Guessing sz small straps would have to be used since snowboard strap sizing accounts for big ol boots.
I’m a fish out of water in the emtb world though.

1 Like

I got it :thinking: *(thinking out of the box)*I’ve seen a dude on YouTube made a snowboard into a esk8 @PedroMcJimenez do you have any kids boards??
Throw some channels on there and call it a day
It might be a little flexy but you might have a jumper

1 Like

Lol, way to flexy maybe glue 2 of them together :laughing:.
Think @NoWind has been using full on snowboard bindings on his beasts lately

1 Like

Yes didn’t think about that maybe adding glass But it’s just easier to go buy a deck made for jumping adding holes

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like