[WTB][US] Deck and Enclosure Combo

• Brand new Subsonic Century 40″ 2019 deck
  • Subsonic Century enclosure (installed)
  • Bolt kit (installed)
  • Rubber gasket (installed)
  • Install service

Evo are pretty sweet and it says you need a gasket to fit what you want but you might as well just go DS that way you have plenty of room

• Brand new Landyachtz Evo Spectrum 40″ deck 2020 model
  • Evo Spectrum 40″ SS enclosure (installed)
  • Bolt kit (installed)
  • Rubber gasket (installed)
  • Install service

This combo can hold all these battery packs:

• 10S4p 18650
  • 10s5p 18650
  • 12s4p 18650
  • 12s5p 18650
  • 12s4p 21700 (needs custom 5-6mm rubber gasket, not supplied by us)
    @longhairedboy do you have any boards enclosure?
6 Likes

That green one is a subsonic century? So 5-6mm gasket ?

2 Likes

That’s a evo falcon 40 here’s his century

3 Likes

The century doesn’t need additional gasket for 21700? I guess that’s what’s hard is it’s not listed on the website.

3 Likes

@eBoosted can you help us :call_me_hand: Alan is a cool dude he’ll respond shortly

4 Likes

Check out Big Ben stuff but he is in the UK but gets Decent shipping rates

2 Likes

It’s not mandatory, it’ll clear 21700 without a gasket but you do want to use one because the wood and fiberglass make a screaching sound where they rub against each other.

3 Likes

And what gasket do you use for SS evo 40?

Link or Recommendation on what you would use just curious thanks Alan

1 Like

I use 1.8mm reinforced rubber sheets and custom cut them for each enclosure shape

2 Likes

Do you have combos ready to ship?

By the way, the talon looks so good on my sons setup. Thanks again. If I had done series connections on the side the 21700 pack would have fit too I reckon. Since they were topside, it added a bit of height and I couldn’t gasket it right with the curves.

1 Like

I have te last Evo SS combo, 3 carbon fiber centuries SS, a few Kaly DS and a few others I can’t disclose now

2 Likes

Think something like this is comparable to what you use?

https://www.amazon.com/Rubber-Neoprene-12x12-Inch-Plumbing-Protection/dp/B01BCMKNW4/ref=asc_df_B01BCMKNW4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198100801330&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17919751336823856788&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030458&hvtargid=pla-349125717762&psc=1

Also PMing

1 Like

Wait…you got CF Centuries?

2 Likes

I had a feeling you were holding out on us a little bit :rofl:
Ok now you have to show some pics of this talon :star_struck:

Please show pics I don’t think I’ve ever seen a carbon century :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, but the price is slightly higher, an additional US$ 50 vs the regular Century

2 Likes

Just a little haha. The pack is too thick for the talon, so that’s the reason for the search, but worked great for the 18650 pack he runs.

I need to update his build thread. It’s not complete, but here it is! Need to print or buy some risers cause the dewedge is dropping his motor mount to much and it doesn’t have a ton of options for mounting. Plus I think if I raise the angle in the front more he’ll turn more easily.

3 Likes

What size motor is that?

2 Likes

6354 140kv. Does really well for him. He’s 6.

Roads are pretty bad over here tho, so might go dual and throw some AT on so it’s a smoother ride.

2 Likes

I really thought it was bigger than a 63.

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome my boy is six and I don’t trust him to ride anything electric every time he rides his bicycle he eats it that’s awesome you got a cruiser partner

3 Likes