[WTB] [US] Custom bustin sportster build

Don’t know about 30 mph never tried to max it out, but should fetch 20 miles of range. The board needs a bit of work if you’re interested.

According to the math, with a 12s battery the top speed will be between 20 and 27 MPH depending on state of charge

14s would be 24 to 32 MPH, I think the 60D can do 14s but that’s it

1 Like

Do you have any pictures or a post on it?

1 Like

Ahh sorry, im looking for a complete build.

2 Likes

I got one for ya. 12s4p p42a (enclosure and battery by eBoosted) TB DD Drop through (no it does not wheel bite). Low miles. Over 30 mph. These pics are after build. If interested I can send updated.

Wow beautiful build, how many miles can it go after one charge?

I haven’t really thought about selling it, but I definitely don’t ride as much as I thought I would. You can take a look at my build…

15 mi. I weigh 170. I have not measured top speed but feels ‘30’ Actually its not that clean of a build. you’d want to re do the wiring. it has a simple remote and focbox unity. But battery is quality and again low miles. I fell off it so been weary to ride thane. I’m in San Diego if your close welcome to try it

Oh wow, such a clean build. I’ll definitely consider this, what’s the range and speed? Also how much are you asking for it?

1 Like

Low miles? Like 5 miles?

1 Like

Oh wait nvm I just saw the 15 miles, lol

1 Like

no 15 mile range and I’ve used it I dunno 25-30 rides. $750 + shipping. That’s cheap but I don’t think I’ll ride it and it needs work. @Matthew_Lee ride is nicer tho

1 Like

What kind of maintenance does it need?

yeah sure just turn off the brakes :rofl:
it absolutely cant do 14s. 12s max.

2 Likes

Ope that’s my bad.:joy:

Why such a long kingpin? Risk while riding is kinda immense.

Heya @cwong
I maybe up for selling mine, there aren’t as many smooth roads as I’d wished for here.

I’m in Santa Fe, NM now

1 Like

Ahh I’m no where near you, I live in NY.

Anyone selling a sportster enclosure with or without a battery?