WTB (US) AT/MTB w/pneumatics ($2000ish)

Looking for a good AT or Mountainboard. My dream board is a Kaly, but I’m open to most boards with pneumatics with good specs for the right price. Range anxiety is real, so the larger battery the better. If I don’t find what I want used I’m going to order an Eovan gts carbon pro, but I’m not stoked on the dkp trucks and would love to find something with slightly better specs.

Budget: $2000ish, (eovan is $1700 but willing to pay more for a better board)
Wants: pneumatics, larger battery

Thanks!

4 Likes

Are you looking to use it off-road or just pneumatics for grip/comfort?

2 Likes

Mostly need it for bad roads and light gravel trails. I would prefer a more serious MTB, but an urban carver or AT board will be plenty for what I need.

2 Likes

I just sold my haero build for a deal. You could just build one. If your smart with your budge you can get close to that or a little over that

3 Likes

Good point, I have definitely considered it. After lurking for a while, making parts lists, and researching a lot I’ve decided that DIY just isn’t for me at this time in my life. I’d like to slowly put together an mbs build or something similar at some point, but for now I want something to ride for the summer and don’t really have the time to sink into a project. Really the eovan checks most of the boxes, but I thought it would be worth a shot to see what else is out there before pulling the trigger.

1 Like

I might sell this but be a little more than $2000

But doesn’t fit the need you we’re looking for enough

2 Likes

Thanks, looks like a great board. I decided to go with a used trampa that I was offered for a great price though. This forum is amazing, everyone has been extremely helpful and generous.

8 Likes

Where in Oregon are you located? I’m in Albany.

1 Like

I’m in Eugene, not too far at all. You ever hit up that pump track in Salem? I know esk8s aren’t aloud but I have been wanting to try it out with my traditional board or mountain bike at the least.

1 Like

Oh nice! I’m down in eugene pretty regularly. Haven’t hit the pump track in Salem. Actually didn’t even know about it.

2 Likes

Go Ducks :duck:
But I’m really a UCLA boy but love Eugene :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I recently heard about it, looks pretty dope. Hit me up if you are in Eugene and want to ride or just want some recommendations on good trails or paths. I just noticed you did the fuck cancer board, I followed that build, beautiful board man. I hope recovery is going good and you are still able to make it out and ride.

2 Likes

As soon as I can find some bindings wheels and tires I’ll be selling my current board…