(WTB, US) Apex Air truck adapters for BN M1-AT

As title says, hoping someone has an extra pair somehow… would even buy international for a reasonable price if you’ve got a pair. Kevin’s next batch is a month out and I’d really rather not have to wait that long until I can ride again.

1 Like

Why can’t you ride?

1 Like

I bought a tomiboi deck and was told it would work with my BN270s/adj baseplates, but the combo doesn’t play together well. I can make it “rideable” by adjusting the angle, but I always get either 1) not enough turn radius, or 2) wheel bite. Not enough in between to make it a good ride.

So I sold my BN270s and ordered some Luna 350 hangars to replace the BN270s, but turns out Kevin’s out of the Air adapters, so I’m back to waiting. :frowning:

Already sold the old deck and trucks, and the new battery is designed for the tomiboi enclosure, so there’s no going back now

2 Likes

Good luck, I hate it when I have no board to ride

3 Likes

yeah, it’s been rough… i had 2-3 running boards for almost 2 years. finally decided to consolidate and ofc nothing goes as planned :sob:

4 Likes

Ooooof yeah rough spot, always a good idea to have a set up that you don’t touch

2 Likes

Only person ik who does probably have air adapters is @glyphiks

2 Likes

Sold the last set yesterday :cry:

2 Likes

My heart

Fock

I feel ur pain m8

Bump :pleading_face:

Bumppp

We have Apex Air adaptors… for jump drives :smiley:

3 Likes

2 Likes

@haven, what adapters do you have currently?

2 Likes

The Boardnamics 270mm hangars ones

Send them to me, and I’ll send em back fitting your hangers

5 Likes

Bump this man to 68th!

6 Likes

PMing. You are a godsend

2 Likes