WTB (US) 6374 Motors (used or cheap new.. goal is <$130)

There is an entire topic about that, dive right in

Negative, not at low speeds.

1 Like

turn up the motor current (+25%) and down the battery current (-20%)

see how that feels

So I’ve been trying to sort out what battery current vs motor current means… in my mind they should never be different (ignoring the fact that motor current is x2)

If my motor amps are 60a… so 120a out of the battery, how the heck can my battery amps be set to 85 and everything still be fine (I’ve tried battery amps at 60,85,120,140 with no noticeable changes)

I also would like to pump my motor amps up but I think 65/70 is their limit so I wouldn’t be able to do much (I guess this is where 6374 motors would come in handy)

Dang, just curious what would your price be?

Sent you pm

1 Like

They can and usually should be different

Not how it works, you could be drawing 5A out of the battery, depending on how fast they are spinning

Instead of going up, go down. If the battery current is higher than motor current then there is nothing being changed.

DO IT!!! Just make sure your battery currents are sane and much lower than 65A/70A

1 Like

I’m missing 1 key, where can he get 1

I’ve got em

1 Like
2 Likes

Lol how does one acquire a singular key without overpaying for shipping? Is there a way to get them at like Home Depot or something?

Can I pick 1 up I’d like to send him complete ?

1 Like

If I had extra ones I could send them to you with a stamp in the USA, but I don’t have any extra.

We are on it

Home Depot hasn’t discovered metric yet, you can just pretend they don’t even exist unless you need RTV silicone.

Order everything else online.

1 Like

Hahaha alright thank you

You should close the thread ,if you can change title to sold(i sold him motors)

Cant figure out how to close it or change the name

Yeah come grab a few

1 Like

@xsynatic Can you close this thread for me? I bought some!

2 Likes

You can’t change yet you close buy summoning the magical like this @xsynatic please close topic

I did not want to presume to do so, but I feel I have your permission
Once you spend more time you will gain ability to edit your topics and posts I didn’t see it had been done before me, typical

2 Likes