[WTB-US] 63100/8085 or Bigger Motor ~140kV

Looking for something big with a kV around ~140, mainly just asking around here so I don’t have to wait for one to come from overseas. If nothing there is nothing here I will just get one from ANT.

Looking to spend around $170 shipped.

3 Likes

Oh boy what are you doing this time?

3 Likes

Converting a Mini Mercedes SL500 to electric with my Energy, Power, and Transportation teacher :grin: This will probably be the first electric conversion of one of these, there were only 100 made back in the 80s.

He asked me if I was interested because he knew I built Esk8s and stuff. He replaced all my regular classwork with this project. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

that looks like it would be dope. cant wait to see a 30mph mini mercedes sl500 :rofl:

2 Likes

could you even think of any better of a project… no

4 Likes

He said I can race it around the halls when it’s done cuz no emissions :rofl:

3 Likes

If someone wants to sell me a unity to use super single mode for under like $160 I’ll take it :racing_car: :dash:

It can even be a broken antispark one because I already got one

1 Like

@BuildKitBoards you willing to let this guy have a Xenith that failed QC for a bad antispark circuit for cheap?

7 Likes

Damn dude. That’s sweet. I’m buying go art cranes and doing the same. Mine are all ghetto looking whereas your are going to be art.
I built a 70 vw super beetle into a Baja in my shop class in school. Late 70’s I wish I had electric back then.

3 Likes

Hell yeah electric is the way to go
I would love an electrical bug
Ev west has something on my bucket list :sunglasses:

https://www.evwest.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=167

3 Likes