WTB [US] 100mm Kegel Wheels (preferably black or orange)

I just finished my board for university transportation. I think this thing looks awesome, and the performance is perfect. I am very happy with how it came out.

Unfortunately, the wheels are a bit small. I am running 90mm popocas. They feel decent, but the main problem is that the gear casing is too close to the ground, and it gets scratched and dented too easily.

Does anyone have any ~100mm kegel wheels?

^^ These would be perfect, but they are not in stock on the TB site.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t know if this website is legit, but these wheels are the same formula as TB100

4 Likes

Otherwise Revel has them as well

8 Likes

revel is legit 100%

2 Likes

My favorite wheels:

They measure a bit smaller in reality, about 102mm.
Much comfier than traditional thane wheels.

I’m not affiliated :grin:

7 Likes

Do you have any orange TB110 you could put on there?

1 Like

Had 90mm of these for awhile on my zenit they are a little hard but worked well for me overall

@Evwan @xsynatic @frame

Thanks. These look pretty good,

2 Likes

Huh, I def overlooked these. A bit pricey, but maybe worth it. I’ll keep these in mind.

They seem a bit big for this board, I know you would disagree.

They are in use on another setup. Maybe I’ll pull them off and try them here, might be amazing.

1 Like

Hyperdrives are great, but they get very slippery when wet, be aware. I love em, but I won’t ride em in the rain again after they slipped out from under me twice in a row.

This goes for all thane. I’ve ridden these plenty and don’t see them being anymore slippery in wet than any other urethane wheel.

2 Likes

The difference was quite noticeable specifically switching between purple hyperdrives and blue cags. But, blue cags are magic.

3 Likes

I have a set of the TB 100mm 74A in black. They are new, never used. If you’re interested, feel free to message me.

2 Likes

Another possible option, but anyone know that these are actually shipping?

11/28/21 update - Wheels have arrived! Please give us some time to QC and sort through orders. We are shipping as fast as possible.

2 Likes

yep
last mile sells them in nyc too, and theyre the owners of boostedusa

2 Likes

Saw these. I considered it, but that’s a ton of money for some thane. I can’t spend more than twice what I spent on my ESC lol.

I’m affiliated. these are great wheels. Available from the US in early July. Currently floating somewhere on a boat in the Pacific.

1 Like