[WTB][UK] Mountainboard trucks

I tried the matrix 2, didn’t love them, they have that very lose middle bit, and gets overly stiff on tight carves,

Looking for Trampa trucks of any kind, (even the non cnc’d ones) or even better MBS matrix pro first generation, the lighter cnc’d holes ones.

If you have Mountainboard trucks, get in touch, I consider scrubs too, not sure, I’d wanna see some pics first.

I’m based in UK, but Can be shipped to Italy too, I can have family to send them to me in UK if necessary.

Many thanks

Edit: If you have parts, like just Hanger ot just baseplate I am interested in that too.

should be in the parts wanted category

2 Likes

Good?

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

NP, sorry.

Get some Apex Air trucks and play with the bushings to get them dialed in for you.

2 Likes

Come to eeb-it and try out some airs.

https://www.instagram.com/eeb.it/

3 Likes

As much as I appreciate the input, apex air are very different compared to channel Trucks, not to mention too expensive for me at the moment. I will definitely try them at one point, but at present I am looking for second hand channel trucks.

Thanks

1 Like

Come to eeb-it though if you’re in the UK. Amazing event last year.

2 Likes

We trying to plan if work allow we’ll be there. Few guys from London are already planning on coming. Do we have to be in the race or is there a time allocated for free riding?

Loads of free riding. You can buy a spectator ticket or a rider ticket. You can still ride everything when the racing isn’t on. :ok_hand:(even with spectator ticket)

7 Likes

A humble bump :pray:

I have Trampa trucks. Would probably be willing to sell. Do you still have the matrix ii? What drivetrain are you using?

1 Like

hi, did you check if its not the center bushing pin the problem they worn pretty good after a season