Wtb (uk) hummie deck + bigben ds enclosure combo

I’m looking for this starting from next week.

It can be from uk, europe or other parts of the world with decent shipping times/prices. I would prefer it not to be completely covered in grip tape as it’s hard to remove and clean

2 Likes

Have both in a planned build that seems to get more and more postponed. Never used.
How much do you want them?

4 Likes

Like a child seeing his first ever christmas tree in a shop window. :smile:

How much are you asking for it? Shipping price? Pm?

Also do note that i can make the purchase in exactly a week from now. I’m definetly buying

1 Like

You would have to pay more then I did to convince me to let it go. I’m in no rush to let them go.
Can’t remember how much I spent probably around 200-225 euro.

3 Likes

@hummieee does them for 200 eur indeed. Just no stock at the moment. (Or is it?)

I’ll wait for all offers until next week, and if nothing better comes up, buy yours

3 Likes

When hummie has them in stock, so will I :smiley: We placed a joint order a while ago. I don’t think they’re done yet but soon, hopefully. It’ll be less than 200e too.

2 Likes

To be clear, 200eur was for both the board enclosure, not just the board.

Yep. My own costs will be down quite a lot, I used to sell board + enclosure for 220 euros but it will probably (hopefully) be under 200 now.

Might not arrive for a while though.

3 Likes

What’s the current situation on them?
Also, will you be able to stock both decks and enclosures same day?
Any eta?..

I don’t know an ETA, ask hummie but I hope soon
I will probably have DS / SS on the same day, but it depends if the 12S3P 21700 from the kit will fit in either nicely. I might have a few specially made for the kit in the right size.

Speak of the devil :wink:

3 Likes

They say sept first will be shipped. So two weeks. And dhl instant shipping. I get them from China before I get a letter down the street. And @Anubis will likely get them maybe hours or a day before me. I’m amazed at dhl. So far they haven’t seemed slowed much

5 Likes

DHL Is so boss. Flipsky used to ship by them (Recently switched to FedEx who are shit >:( ) and I would get them 4 days before the estimate, literally amazon tier shipping all the way from china.

3 Likes

Thanks @hummieee @Anubis for the info! I’m really tempted to just wait now.

By the way: on the double stack enclosure, does the “trapezoidal” shape allow for double stack 21700?
In 2 long columns specifically, 12s6p p42a with wiring going under the pack (so it can fit the cutout)

Hard to know what will fit with people fitting different escs and stuff. I’ll sell with a box that fits 26650s on a flexible pcb I make and also a box for 18650 which is very stealth.

![imag
Be 400$ with the board box n battery. But more for a bms

3 Likes

He’s UK so shipping the battery will be impossible. But you sell the PCB alone too right?

1 Like

Yea if ur in Eu just get boards from @Anubis.

I could send pcbs or batteries but don’t want to do it that far. Rather just USA

1 Like

That battery pack is very nicely thought out, i can’t deny. Problem is those cells would barely get me one way to work on pneumatics and shipping alone will make me cry.

1 Like

325 watt hours. But no blowing up ur house n way more cycles than ion and a great straight discharge curve.

2 Likes

I currently ride a 360Wh with not great curves, so this is a ripper I can tell you.

2 Likes

Bump. Can buy with single stack or deck only. Just want to see this damn thing in my hands already