WTB Turnigy 12000mah 6s Battery

One of my batteries went bad, so I am looking for a replacement. 12000mah 6s battery.

41d7782b76f35fba4f327b7ec1ffb723b6f9d60d

Maybe you want a li-ion instead? :wink:

1 Like

wrrrrrrrooooong category

giphy (4)

4 Likes

cmon someone make him a mod already

2 Likes

Do I?

1 Like

Much more range for the same space, more cycles overall…personally I like li-ion more. I see li-ion as a buy once cry once, it will cost more up front but you get exactly what you need and it will last much longer so better value overall, typically for large capacity packs the change in power output is negligible but you get more capacity

Also typically you do not want to have a used and a new lipo in the same battery, it will not discharge the same so you’ll have to babysit it every time

I’ll make you a 6S2P Spim08hp for $100 lol but it’s massive

Don’t even need that, just a few Level 4 so we can clean some stuff up :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We got our first volunteer I see

I think a lot of us would be willing to do small stuff, like I would be cool with cleaning threads and stuff like that

1 Like

I was wondering if I’d have to replace them both. I’ve already ordered one on amazon( hobbyking is out) for 170 something. Guess I’ll have to order another.

Well id have to have someone build it for me I guess. Battery building isn’t something I want to get into right now.

I’d want to have the same output that I have now.

I can measure my enclosures inner dimensions and give that to whoever builds the pack.

1 Like

You’re one state over from me, so if you want I can make you something and shipping will be cheap. That battery is the same capacity as a 12s4p 30Q but the discharge rate as a 12s7p 30Q, I can make a really nice 12s7p 30Q in a water resistant case, I used to run my MBS Comp 95 off of it

Link to my battery thread

1 Like

Message me and we can work out the details.

1 Like