WTB Steell Pulleys for 20mm belts

Want to buy steel motor pulleys for 20mm belts and 10mm shaft. Any tooth count in the 14T-20T range as long as they are in pairs. Or some info on where to buy in the USA would be great also.
Thanks

1 Like

Trampa uses 20mm belts on some stuff I think, not sure who else.

2 Likes

@torqueboards used to have 20mm. Maybe check with him

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Do you know where to get pulleys quinn

2 Likes

Chnia

3 Likes

Metroboard sells 18mm ones
“Motor Pulley - Metroboard Electric Skateboard” Motor Pulley - Metroboard Electric Skateboard

2 Likes

Motor pulleys are somewhat easy-ish to find. Where the heck did you find wheel pulleys at 20mm or more?

If you haven’t looked for those yet, then secure that part first.

4 Likes

I run twin ten mm belts, mostly because it sounds cool :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

Electric Board Solutions has them, but they are in europe.
Dickey ho has them, but only for 8mm shaft and of course he is in China. Looking for someone that has them in the US

1 Like

Last ones I got were from Cisco and I think he’s out of the game at least for a minute LOL

1 Like

Wheel pulleys?

I started this thread to try to find out where I could buy 21mm steel motor pulleys in the US.
I’m not sure why you’re questioning me about Wheel pulleys. I already have wheel pulleys for 20mm belts. I bought them from Cisco.
The Wheel pulleys and the motor pulleys were originally sourced from electric board Solutions.Screenshot_20210228-074620_Chrome|225x500

2 Likes

Are there any other parts you think I should secure before you’ll share your magical Steel Motor pulley source LOL

I checked he does have some , but only 8mm bore.
Thanks though

1 Like

Edit… Mine are for 8mm shaft

If 20mm wide is an absolute requirement this doesn’t help, but I have steel 16mm wide, 10mm shaft keyway pullies and at least 1 pair of 14/15/16/18T left, multiples of some. PM me if that will work for you.

Thank you , but I can get steel pulleys for 15mm belts.
I am trying to find a source in the USA for pulleys that will accommodate 20mm belts.
I can’t believe no one sells thme here.
I’m not giving up though lol

1 Like

Most places do 16mm then 25mm

Trying to fined pullys for other sizes is a nightmare

I use these in the uk if it helps

https://www.beltingonline.com/timing-pulleys-bars-272/htd5-pulleys-285/to-suit-25mm-wide-belt-483/?zenid=lgn4bi10s79gj7hgp34vcbvvs6

1 Like

Not what and where I’m looking for , but thanks for tryin :+1:
I’m starting to think I should just get a bunch made up myself and start selling them.
I mean if no one else has them in the USA
Who knows. Might be worth it :thinking: