(WTB) Racestar 5065 140Kv Motors (2 pcs) (EU)

Hi guys! Almost finished my gear drive attempt and of course I pushed to the limit and now space is limited for the setup I want to run. I planned to use 6354 motors but the 63xx is a bit too close to the ground and 150mm SR RKP trucks do not allow for more clearance. I was thinking to maybe give the Racestar a try. Before grab them from Bangood maybe there is someone that wants to sell them and help with the project. I was looking for the 140Kv version. Thanks everyone!

Current situation:

2 Likes

I got mine from here

€ 38,40 Racerstar 5065 BR5065 140KV 6-12S

Shipping time was adequate. 2-3weeks if I remember right. Definitely faster than I expected them to be delivered.

2 Likes

yes saw it. Now there is a promo on Banggood as well. The pair is 104$. Ali has 18$ shipping on top so price is similar at the end.
Then the problem will be to make the D shaped bored pulley but that is another story :joy:

1 Like

Pulleys are easy :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I also have some of these motors in 140Kv, but I don’t know if shipping would kill the deal. It’s probably cheaper to get them on banggood.

edit: I don’t have these any more

3 Likes

yeh I know that but not if you make your custom herringbone gears :grin:

For shipping probably. It’s gonna be at least 30$ shipping from US to EU.

3 Likes

They sell a matching red D-type pulley.

1 Like

I know I know. In my case I need to machine the center, but it’s ok I can make it somehow. I think for the moment I will go with 6355 I have. If they explodebthen I will switch to that or 90mm wheels.

1 Like

Racerstar 5065 motors have a different bolt pattern (spacing) than your standard 63xx motors.
The Maytech 5065 uses the standard spacing.

2 Likes

What wrong with using an “o” pulley on a “D” shaft
and use an extra long set screw?

Yes I know I made the mount to host 38mm diameter pattern as well. Didn’t know Maytech use the same, but I am not sure they have a 130-140Kv in case. Thanks for the info

1 Like

I don’t know, doesn’t seems strong to me. Pulley is small so I can do fit more than m4 screws. My pulley are aluminum. Didn’t make them in steel for this application. I already machined more than 8 between tests and in steel would take way longer