WTB : parts for EMTB build

Hello,

gathering together all parts i’ll need for my very first E-MTB build before i buy everything New.

• Wheel Hubs : set of MBS Rockstar II :white_check_mark:
    edit : still need a pair of MBS Rockstar II :pensive:
  • set of tires/tubes (150mm-200mm)
  • Aluminum Wheel Pulleys (x2):white_check_mark:
  • pair of MBS ATS 12 trucks✅
  • 12x28 bearings✅

that’s all i want for now but will be also needing electronics soon. once i have the funds then i’ll edit this post for it :+1:t3:

location : US (94544 Hayward, CA) i can also pick up if you’re around SF Bayarea

edit : 10/23/19 put check mark on parts that i’ve already purchased :+1:t3: thank you

TIA

@Venom121212 might caution against those trucks

2 Likes

Indeed I do.

3 Likes

holy guacamole! are you ok? how did it happened? now having second thoughts about it. thanks for the heads up. any alternative trucks suggestions?

I have a new set of 62t wheel pulleys to fit mbs rockstar 2 hubs
Lmk if you’re interested in them

Yeah all good now, that was back in June. I was cruising along and doing some bunny hops over speed bumps. On my way home, I hit one small divot in the road and felt the front of my board turn to jello. It cut left and then hard right and tossed me across the pavement.

I upgraded to the matrix 2 trucks and have been loving them.

One thing to consider is what deck this is all going on. The ats12 trucks are meant for a deck with ~20° nose and tail tip angles like the colt 90 constellation. True mtb trucks like ~30° tip angles like the kaly deck, Lacroix deck, trampa decks, and all the other mbs decks.

1 Like

Also a Gt2b mad munkey remote that I will be posting up for sale

1 Like