[WTB] Mountain board (USA) $1000ish

Agreed, I was building a trampa, maybe not completely mtb but close, going with 7in pneumatics with vertigo trucks. And I was 900 in real quick hahaha still have vesc to get and battery, going to try and build battery and have a buddy print an enclosure to save a few bucks!

Donā€™t do that.

6 Likes

ik. I said if you want something that will barely last a couple months.

I found that funny too.

2 Likes

Maybe he is trying to say Trampa is too cheap for him.

Im already at 1200 and I donā€™t even have the deck yet which will cost me 900$ more (could cost like 600 on trampa with little customization but im going all out), and add a few more hundred on that for some parts im missing, you could skim for cheaper parts or smaller battery to save money but performance and reliability will be worse. Emtb are not cheap for quality

1 Like

We can put something together on a budget that hits close to 1200 mark without cutting things to the bone. There are a lot of options and they do add to the price, but if youā€™reā€‹ humble on what you use you can make out with a dam good board, I have an example of this rolling in Colorado meet this week. Based off of MBS decks, this one is a bit supped up from the baseline. The realization deck from MBS has turned out to be an excellent deck to build off of.

4 Likes

as shown, the retaliation MBS eMTB build kit

Retaliation deck
Metal Matrix II trucks
Rockstar II hubs, roadie tires
Janix mounts w/idlers
6365 200kv motors
top mount esc enclosure (rear) w/2 focbox (could be many different escs)
Maytech R2V2 waterproof remote split trigger
12s5p battery top mount box, super small package samsung 30q with D124 bms
Janix gears 16t/68t
F5 bindings
Maytech power switch

4 Likes

Interesting, Iā€™ll send you a pm to discuss more.