WTB Meepo V3, Backfire G3, or equivalent DIY board for $300 shipped

I’m looking to buy a prebuilt electric skateboard for my friend - he’s looking to spend $300. He wants something with 2 motors and at least 15 miles of range. If you have anything that you’re looking to get rid of a board like that please let me know.

1 Like

I keep getting ads for some board lycaom or something similarly spelled for $400 shipped. Looks like a similar generic hub board :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I suggest OfferUp, you’ll find something

4 Likes

I wish you and your friend luck, but these expectations are unrealistic. Shipping alone for a board like that is going to eat a lot of that $300. Look local. You may be able to get a meepo v3 used for around that much, but you arent hitting 15 miles of range with something like a SR meepo v3.

2 Likes

No 15 mile range, no idea if its any good but its in your price range :slight_smile:

Been there done that tried that, with theese cheap boards you will be heavly limited by range, a half decent pack alone is at least 150$, dont bother with meepo 2, it gets boring really quick. Also these cheap boards use cheap packs, so when used their range drops significantly, my 350$ esk8 kit started off with 17km range on very conservative driving, and now it’s closer to 13km. Maintanance aswell is something worth considering, cheap boards fail a lot, mine had to be opened at least once every 50km’s for one fix or another.

I strongly suggest saving up at least 200$ extra and get something half decent that wont be a money pit and dissapointment.

1 Like

never had a meepo v3 but i heard its very durable, for like 389$ its probably the best cheap board but standard battery is meh range

2 Likes