[WTB] lacroix DS50+ /protipo

Looking to buy a lacroix ds50+ complete. Located in nyc. Please shoot me a dm.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :call_me_hand: maybe @Brently can help point you in the right direction

1 Like

I have a flux if you’re interested

Ps. I’ll be down to ship

4 Likes

Buy this board! Its amazing!

3 Likes

I actually own the 2nd flux board made.
Rocking 3D servisas gear drives, TB 6380 motors, stormcore 60D and a hoyt.
Looking for something that’s a bit more portable.

3 Likes

A DS50+ is still gonna be pretty chunky…I wouldn’t call that portable either

2 Likes

Yes, it is still a relatively clunky. Coming from a bamboo GTR which is my everyday board. The protipo is almost the same weight just a wider deck and trucks.

1 Like

Why not just add some wings to the GTR deck?

Just want more power and don’t want to put that money into a brand new evolve. Would rather sell and invest in a protipo which will give me a great deck and enclosure to start

2 Likes

Ahh that’s fair, but just so you know you are trying to buy a board under a ‘completes for sale’ category…might wanna fix that

I prefer a stock complete board. That’s why I posted under complete. The upgrade is planned for the future but when that is, I’m not sure yet. The stock setup besides a change in base plate and hoyt installed is great.

There is a category called ‘wanted completes’ specifically for this purpose, if you wanna sell the GTR or something then ‘completes for sale’ is the appropriate category

Aww man. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I’ll make the correction

1 Like

All good my guy, we got a lot of categories here and it gets confusing :sweat_smile:

@Brently can you help me out?

2 Likes

@EDness is the man on the hunt in NYC area for protos I’m just sitting on two haha. Fast eddy might even have a proto for sale… :eyes:

1 Like

I’m just another guy in jersey sitting on two protos hahahahah.

2 Likes

Lol both @EDness and @Brently have two protipos.

If anyone decides to let there’s go just let me know. Being patient waiting for the right one.

2 Likes

they pop up from time to time on the FB page but they are hard to find esp a stock one. I’ve butchered all of mine.

1 Like

@Kennedy there’s one for sale in Queens that just popped up on the lacroix owners FB page

1 Like