~~WTB: LaCroix Deck USA~~

Those are just some guesstimates based on the prices of the only ones currently available.

2 Likes

Ouch :face_with_head_bandage: but i do 400$ for the deck and enclosure

I have a tipo I have yet to use. I picked it up for $250 a few years ago from Lacrioux because the enclosure had a scratch on it. At the time, the deck + enclosure was $599…

5 Likes

Yeah, those sender decks are a great price.

1 Like

Do you want to sell it :joy: it’s like fine wine it goes up in age

1 Like

lol, I might be willing to part with it with the right price. (I’m in SF btw)

I had plans to use it for a project where I was going to take some v3 hummie hubs, which we never had professional motor wheels made for, and turn them into pneumatic hummie hubs with an adapater, lol.

I have trampa trucks that I would need to sell then since I have no other way of using these trucks…

2 Likes

@pookybear your in Cali I think with all the Venturaesk8 boys here’s your chance

Hell yea

2 Likes

Ygpm @evoheyax

1 Like

Cruisin the channel islands or C St. in that thing would be sweet

2 Likes

Acquired and some. Yeayaaahhhh

Please close @BillGordon

4 Likes

PSA: I will in general, buy any and all Lacroix prototipo decks that people want to part with.

Slide into my DMs yo~

10 Likes

I’m in the east bay, let me know if you are serious about getting rid of some stuff I’d be interested.

-B

1 Like

welcome to esk8 news bud

you’re about 30 hours too late to play the “i’m just across the bay bridge i can be there in 15 mins with a fistful of cash” card. and the last guy to play that card was too late

best of luck to all of us on the 'tipo prowl

8 Likes

Noice. Emtb is the future

4 Likes

Hey hey hey watch your tongue there. Buddyyy​:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Get itttttttttttt

3 Likes

Well, I have three non emtb board. It’s logical to build one this time around. Plus, I want to be able to actually feel my feet after our dirt trail ride.

3 Likes

Thats sick af