WTB: htd5m 420mm timing belts 15mm width uk/eu

As says in description looking for some htd5m 420mm long 15mm wide rubber timing belts

In uk/Eu please pm if you have any

Thank you

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not looking for some tennis balls?

There are three places that I know of that have readily available belts most of the time in all sorts of sizes for 15mm width.

@EboardSolutions is the one that has them right now.

3 Likes

https://www.beltingonline.com/5mm-htd-timing-belts-4575?zenid=c8atck225nsi4akl8auv4uscg1

~2 day delivery in the UK, any width/size you need.

£16 overall which seems a bit steep for 2 belts

Not when they outlive 3 sets of shit belts :+1:

There’s always more to it than face value.

5 Likes

$10 per belt give or take $2 seems about right to me and that what I pay for 275-300mm belts.

3 Likes

Fair enough was just thinking that someone here must have bought some belts which they ended up not needing and want to get rid of for cheap

I probably have some to be honest Shua but the idea of digging them out and posting them to someone offends me at a base level :joy:

I highly recommend those contitech belts from beltingonline or rscomponents.

1 Like

Well thanks a lot…

Nah it’s fine just hoping that I could get some for a bit cheaper as I am pretty broke currently and £16 is quite a bit for me

1 Like

Bought 4 belts got my mum to pay because she says been a massive help by babysitting my little bros the last couple of days

I swear if I got the wrong size though…:angry:

Also @Brenternet gonna be in Bournemouth just after Christmas will make sure to look out fo thou there

http://www.bearingshopuk.co.uk/belts/timing-belts/?cat=306

£ 6.67 a belt at that size.
£2.50 delivery last time I used them.

use them because of the big choice of with to fill the pullys.

1 Like

Just received this from beltingonline

Please if anyone can then tell me if you have a spare belt or two as I am really desperate to be riding this thing over the holidays

@Brenternet your my last hope

If possible would you be able to find a belt or two

Thanks so much if you can

Unfortunately that’s not the case. I am in the middle of a house move and those belts are buried deep. That’s what I meant above.

You’re on your own here bud.

2 Likes

K thanks for the help though

I found some for you!

3 Likes

The jokes old by now

Keep trying…