WTB | HAERO BRO or TRAMPA MTB deck

I’m looking for a new deck. If you have one please let me know and how much plus shipping.

If you have something else I am willing to consider it, but pretty much looking for something carvy, 35 degree tips, some flex, for my 4wd MTB top mounted enclosure, 8" wheels

Wrong category.

Please move to “Wanted to buy”

3 Likes

whoops, changed to Parts Wanted

2 Likes

@Lee_Wright @ApexBoards

Maybe have some. But they are in UK :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@MasterMasaki in Wash state has one or two of bros left.

1 Like

Yeah I have a brand new stiff deck I could sell but I’m in the UK

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve been distributing decks for Haero, base outta WA state. I’ve got a few more left of the first batch and another on the way. Do you already know which decal and flex you want?

2 Likes

No US shipping? Which ones?

The stiffer doggo. I am 78kg plus a 12s6p 21700 battery top enclosure. Not sure whether medium or stiffer would be more appropriate

Do they US shipping? :thinking:

@Lee_Wright :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

He would be better off buying from a US distro as shipping is pricey from the UK.

I’d recommend a stiff deck then. The rule of thumb for electric is soft flex for a rider under 65kg and a stiff flex for over.
I do have a stiff doggo still, do you want to Pm me your email, or email me at Simonmasaki@masakimade.com I’m selling em for 330$ plus shipping.
(For a normal rider its soft flex under 75kg and stiff over 75kg)

2 Likes

@Rich has a very good comparison video: Trampa HolyPro VS. Haero Bro deck | tight turns - YouTube

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that it was kind of a deal breaker on the Bro but I am still considering it thinking I can shave off an inch off the width could prove worth it for tighter turns but not sure yet

Thank you I will consider it

1 Like

Y’all planning on hooking up with US distributor for apex stuff? Your not lying on uk to us is expensive.

It’s $32 shipping for a deck from Trampa and from ATBOARDS is 25 quid, it’s not so cost-prohibitive imo considering the deck’s $330 anyway from WA, USA plus shipping and $230 quid + $25 quid shipping from ATBOARDS. It’s about the same

How does one do a pound dollar sign on a keyboard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If anyone has a used tramp I’d love to take her off of you

2 Likes

But when you need just some cheap stuff but can’t find it in the states shipping costs more that what you bought.

When you buy pricey it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like