WTB [Global] MTB trucks - preferred MBS Matrix Pro II

Alright I got the trucks down to $48 each with yellow shock blocks and nylon top. They’re a bit scratched up hence the 40% off. No idea what shipping would be like to you but I figured I’d offer!

1 Like

@Venom121212
Sweet, thanks dude. I appreciate you trying to help.
Who would be shipping? You or them?
I am definitely interested but yeah I need to figure out the shipping cost.

Edit: just to be clear will I need to fix the thread on those ones?

Nope :wink: these ones have good threads he says. I’ll ask if they ship to Tahiti. If not, pm me your address and I’ll try and get a shipping quote.

I contacted them earlier today, before a posted here, and they quoted 82USD for a pair of trucks and a pair of bindings, but I am guessing that is not through regular postal services. Probably Fedex or something like that. I did not ask if they would try to find out the cheapest shipping method tho.

It probably won’t be much cheaper than that elsewhere. Their shipping is comparable

1 Like

Alright let’s see what they say about the shipping then. It should still be cheaper with your discount overall.

If @tamatoa doesn’t want these, can I be next in line?

2 Likes

If I give them your address, wouldn’t the shipping be the same as the quote? Or am I misunderstanding.

Just a reference pic of condition

2 Likes

Sorry man, the quote I got was with bindings as well I assumed it would be different?
Anyways, I am down, let me know how I can make the purchase. I guess I will get the bindings later.

Edit. Or if it makes no difference I can get them with those trucks?

Pm me your email address and I’ll have the guy send you a quote tomorrow

1 Like

Thanks again dude I was really afraid that I’d have to go with Trampa parts. I don’t know how their postal services do it but I have bought few stuff from Uk and their shipping rates are quite good.

I almost forgot to ask, so that’s a no on the misprinted bindings. :joy::laughing:

Seriously, dude I have few stuff I could send you for helping me out. I don’t know if you would want them tho?!
Here goes pick if you need anything and I’ll see what it will be in shipping.
I have some 40t 15mm pulleys, some FVT12s ESC, some caliber clones and some 90mm ABEC clones. Everything is unused but they are not premium stuff compared to your build so think about it.

2 Likes

What a true homie @Venom121212

4 Likes

:flushed: shit!!!
I thought that was a pm.

Fuck it, it’s there no need to hide it :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

@Venom121212
Just received the trucks today homie. I keep looking but I don’t see why those were discounted items. There is like a couple of little dents that could have happened during shipping but nothing bad really. Very happy thank you again.

Edit. Just one thing, do they usually come with speedrings?

1 Like

They do not come with speed rings or spacers.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks.

2 Likes

@MBS do you know when the matrix iis will be back in stock in Australia?

And if we are going to get those nice shiny iridescent ones here?

3 Likes

mid-November for Australia. And yes, the shiny iridescent (oil slick) version will be included in that shipment.

4 Likes

Actually,that’s the wrong thread (re: post from a while back). The axles are 12mm diameter, but the nut thread is 7/16"-20tpi. Kinda weird I know. It’s a throwback to when we first made them back in the 90s before we made an attempt to convert everything to metric. Sorry for late reply. Just saw this…

2 Likes

Never mind, you can post here that’s fine.

So will it be a pain to find replacement nuts ?