WTB [Global] MTB trucks - preferred MBS Matrix Pro II

If mastercraft makes it, I have it :wink:

1 Like

That is very interesting, please let me know whenever you have news from them.

Edit.
Do they have misprinted F5 Binding :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

1 Like

Is this the tool used to cut threads like this?

i

2 Likes

@Tamatoa Exactly that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alright then, I might not fuck it up if I get one.

1 Like

I have a full set that I’m selling:

details are in this post: [US][WTS] [US][WTS] SALE: MountainBoard MTB Truck Kit (Trucks, Wheels, Pulleys, Motor Mounts, Bearings)

here are some pics:

2 Likes

Thanks but the reason I am after the MBS (or if there is no other alternative, some trampa) trucks is to be able to upgrade to gear drive later on. Good luck

Is it too early to ask for an update about the trucks🥺?

$63 per truck and its the nylon version. Not a very good deal in my opinion :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah you are right. Thanks anyways for trying.

Back searching for MBS Matrix 2 trucks even just the hangers.

Alright I got the trucks down to $48 each with yellow shock blocks and nylon top. They’re a bit scratched up hence the 40% off. No idea what shipping would be like to you but I figured I’d offer!

1 Like

@Venom121212
Sweet, thanks dude. I appreciate you trying to help.
Who would be shipping? You or them?
I am definitely interested but yeah I need to figure out the shipping cost.

Edit: just to be clear will I need to fix the thread on those ones?

Nope :wink: these ones have good threads he says. I’ll ask if they ship to Tahiti. If not, pm me your address and I’ll try and get a shipping quote.

I contacted them earlier today, before a posted here, and they quoted 82USD for a pair of trucks and a pair of bindings, but I am guessing that is not through regular postal services. Probably Fedex or something like that. I did not ask if they would try to find out the cheapest shipping method tho.

It probably won’t be much cheaper than that elsewhere. Their shipping is comparable

1 Like

Alright let’s see what they say about the shipping then. It should still be cheaper with your discount overall.

If @tamatoa doesn’t want these, can I be next in line?

2 Likes

If I give them your address, wouldn’t the shipping be the same as the quote? Or am I misunderstanding.

Just a reference pic of condition

2 Likes

Sorry man, the quote I got was with bindings as well I assumed it would be different?
Anyways, I am down, let me know how I can make the purchase. I guess I will get the bindings later.

Edit. Or if it makes no difference I can get them with those trucks?