[WTB] Flipsky 6374 Motor Rotor / Can / Bell / Housing only

go ahead

I went on Amazon to order shafts and I got a case hardened steel can you use stainless steel can you use titanium does it matter do you know if itā€™s able to be magnetized

Your common austenitic stainless steels (304, 316) are generally going to be significantly weaker than alloy steel. However Flipsky shafts are 420 hardened stainless steel. 420 is a martensitic alloy with 3x the tensile strength of 304 and 316 when hardened. In summary, the specific steel choice is really really important.

Titaniumā€™s main advantage is light weight, at a significant cost. Itā€™s not really ideal for a rotary shaft in this use case.

Just guessing here, but If your shaft was strongly magnetized I imagine it would screw with your motor function, as BLDC motors operate by creating magnetic fields through electrical current.

Ki ordeerdd Chrome alley case harden steel from Amazon 10 mm x 300 mm Ki ordeerdd Chrome alley case harden steel from Amazon 10 mm x 300 mm pieces Iā€™m gonna try and put the link up here ReliaBot 10mm x 350mm (.3937 x 13.78 inches) Case Hardened Chrome Plated Linear Motion Rod Shaft Guide Metric h8 Tolerance https://a.co/d/ane0qD4

Thatā€™s a guiding rail/rod

Donā€™t think itā€™s gonna have the required tolerances

It might actually be fine

Diameter 10mm, tolerance -0.005mm to -0.03mm ( 9.995mm - 9.97mm)

Thereā€™s no straightness tolerance, but on something this short itā€™ll probably work.

No idea about the material strength, but not the worst choice.

Ok well Iā€™m give that. A shot then lol can any of u guys outa link out for the right stuff by chance