WTB: Evolve trucks - Newport Beach, CA

Hey Brian,

Doesn’t matter actually. I’ll which ever is in less demand for you. How much are you asking?

Thanks,
Doug

Pretty sure you need REAR if you are mounting it. Just FYI.

1 Like

Yeah, I actually have the rear mounting strut already and got yourmotor mounts. Just really need the hanger, base plate, and bushings. So I’m willing to buy anything at this point.

3 Likes

I have a set of tb218 trucks and 3ds gear drive if you need? Also a set of surfrodz rkp. I am close to you in Irvine.

Hmmm. How much? Can I mount 6374 motors on it?

1 Like

Yes. that would be good. 250 for everything tb218 and gear drive. You’d need to cut down motor shaft depends what you have.

Sorry. Way out of my budget.

Hoping to get a used really shitty truck.

2 Likes

Should have gone boardnamics then got gear drives later…

More common than evolve at this time and greater resale value.

1 Like

Hi! Are you talking about the rear strut (see photo)? I have an extra duel drive and a single drive if that’s the case.

2 Likes

Sorry. I have plenty of those.

This is going to be a test mule for years for all the other wheels I am making

1 Like

Seems like its in stock?

And the silver arm is cheaper:

Oh, I was not aware the Gen 3 bolts up to Gen 2? I have the gen 3 truck, but nothing else. So is this to say that the Truck Arm Gen 2 matches up to the Gen 3 strut?

1 Like

It is a test mule that I want to use for a lot of marketing videos and development of the 125 to 130mm Hollow Wheel. So I don’t plan to sell it for probably another year or longer. As such resale value isn’t so important.

1 Like

Right I was thinking it was a much shorter term use but I see your points.

Would not want to tie up money in expensive parts

Never tested it myself, but looks like these might work from backfire for $25 USD.

Description in this video mentions the shalf size along with a # to call too:

Ships from USA I believe. Would they work?

1 Like

Yea they are both the same. I have the silver one mounted on a newer baseplate. only difference is the black color.

1 Like

Yeah, that looks good. I am just not sure if there are mounts that would allow me to fit a 6374 motor.

1 Like

And it is mounted to a gen 3 truck?

Thanks so much!

Evolve was saying the Gen 2 hanger didn’t fit the gen 3 but maybe they are just trying to maximize revenue

1 Like