WTB | EU | V-ESCS. i need some please. Trade?

So i just blew a DRV on my first ride on my first DIY
sucks

I’m looking for some V6 based escs. i don’t really want stormcore because it doesn’t really work with what i want. Something that doesn’t have a built in antispark (i know i can bypass). i just want something old school that works and that is under 200euros. i can also give you the focboxes (v1.7) as payment too on top (1 works 100% fine, the other a blown drv). open to suggestions, I’ve seen the new Chinese 75/100 but it’s big (need to fit the 3ds esc enclosure, which it does but i’d need to frill holes) and I’ve seen the new maker x one but honestly not digging the Chinese escs, just problematic if they don’t work shipping back and forth ya know?

Cheers, sorry I’m feeling a bit down right now, had a ride of my life on my first ever diy and then poof for no apparent reason.

5 Likes

I think @tipsy has a trampa vesc6 he was selling? Maybe you guys can arrange shipping

2 Likes

I’m on a budget here haha. 200 euros with focbixes to trade with on top. I don’t really like trampa products tbh, but right now I just want to ride :sob:

I have a dual escape that I could sell but I think these are V4, right?

2 Likes

ESCape are V6

okkeey, I though they were v4, so… open a MP if u wish!

Repair the vesc?

E: get it repaired?

2 Likes

takes too long now and they would charge $40 for the tiniest package :cold_face:

2 Likes

I am selling a Trampa vesc for 190 euro.

1 Like

i actually might pass on the escapes for now, personal reasons, but i’ll keep you in mind if i ever need it, thank you!

I have some tb v6 escs, but they were friggin pricey with all the taxes on top

1 Like

I have a FS Dual 6.6+ if you like. I think it has an integrated AS which you can BP like you said, if you are interested in, I can ship it tomorrow with DHL form Germany. Price would be 175€.

1 Like

okay found some, best mate is lending me some while i save up for some nice’ies :grin:
thanks @Chricious, but flipsky is just a big no for me hah

3 Likes