WTB EU Samsung 30q

Anyone of u guys got any 30q lying around? I just need 12 pieces

@tinp123

1 Like

I can help, where are you from?
Thing is, I can ship them only with gls which will cost more than 20 eur. It would be probably cheaper for you to get them directly from nkon

I’m in Germany, the thing is that I don’t wanna get from nkon cuz under 50 pieces cost 3.75€ and over 50 pieces cost 3.10€ thats why I’m asking on here🙃

Have you looked at the price on fogstar? You may be able to get a better price if you ask nicely here.

1 Like

Just emailed him, thanks man :pray:t2:

I will ship packs to @hans_maier in Germany soon and if he is willing to help, he could reship your cells locally. If you have some time to wait and if he is willing to help, here is another option.

Yea that’s a great idea

I have all the time just tell me the price/cell and tell @hans_maier that I’ll pay the shipping

Happy to help if I can. How heavy are those cells?

2 Likes

They are something under 400g.

I will sell you those for 3 eur/cell (cells are from fogstar)

Thanks @hans_maier for your help! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would ship with DHL which would cost you probably 10-20 €.

1 Like

I have 10x new unused 30q cells, and I think 10x more that have only been used once and have been welded. The extra ones were from where I tried building a Makita battery, and it worked but the genuine charger detected that the BMS was not genuine and did not allow charging.

These are originally bought from Nkon about 6 months ago when I was building my board, ordered 100x and used only 80x. I am located in UK so postage should be relatively cheap and quick.

Edit: had a quick look and I can do 10x new cells and 2x of the used ones for 36 Euro including postage and Paypal fees. I will check the internal resistance and charge level of the used ones to make sure they match the ones of the new ones.

@hans_maier @tinp123 I appreciate ur effort guys but I think @VykkuF got me hooked up. If somehow things didn’t work out well I’ll message u again but thanks again :pray:t2:

2 Likes