[WTB] [EU/GER] Vesc6 in medium Quantity by Invoice

For a company project i wanted to use VESCs for some testbench stuff. I would need 20-40 of them and it would be awesome if they would be able to ship(at least partially) before mid of November.

Company Policy requires a Formal offer and Invoice (And of course the seller has to be a registered company).
Best thing would be if the seller was in Germany(or France), rest of the EU is ok tho.
Ordering in China is a complete no.

The upside is: Price is not really relevant tho.

If anybody knows a seller that would be awesome.
If not i will try to order from trampa, but with the whole Brexit thing ordering fom UK is a mixed bag…

2 Likes

@Trampa Frank can set you straight

Sure, we can deliver tomorrow 40pcs VESC 6 if needed. Once you have a trade account set up, you can drop them into the basket and press " send me a quote".

I Have you on my list.
For some weird reason, as soon as i say UK the purchasing guys roll eyes and dont like me anymore…
It seems like the coming Brexit thing means extra paperwork. I will request a quote nonetheless (As soon as i know the exact quantity) and hand it in. Just not sure if i get approval, therfor looking for alternatives.

1 Like

Not at this stage. Currently it is no different to purchasing from any other country inside the EU. The only difference is that you do not pa yin Euros. But that is also not a big thing. It just means that there is a transfer into a pound account and the bank offers a currency rate of x at that day.

1 Like

You could try contacting @MartinSp
WTS: Cheap FOCer 2 SPRUSI revision

5 Likes

Now i also need motors in the same Quantities and with the same conditions.
63XX and between 150 and 220Kv.
does anybody have ideas?

1 Like

www.nexusboards.co.uk @Anubis
www.electricboardsolutions.com @EboardSolutions

1 Like

Hobbyking EU Warehouse

2 Likes

Hey @doomy Got some Cheap Focers ready to go?

Hi, i would have to order a new batch from china. Should be ~2 weeks until i can send them out.

1 Like

Is the project a pernanent one, or are you going to need a place to dump those veasc after? :)… Asking for a friend

1 Like

I would have to check how the tax thing would work out from switzerland.

Its that kind of company that would shredder them if they dont need them anymore just becaue they can…
Else at least eight of them would be mine…:slight_smile:

:sob::sob::sob: Stupid firmenpolitik… Keine chance dass die “verloren” gehen?

If using Revolut you can get a better exchange rate than a traditional bricks and mortar bank too with no typical handling and conversion fees :roll_eyes: but I guess the finance guys probably wouldn’t like that either…

+ I bet you can take off VAT if you supply a company VAT number

To the guys suggesting alternative ESCs a quick dox on Jonas suggests that reliability is the most important thing of all :innocent:

Hey, doxing ist not allowed :wink:
They are just going into a test bench, so not too problematic :slight_smile:

1 Like