WTB: DeckCrafters Killdozer deck, any color

This one is almost the deckcrafters killdozer… nice!

2 Likes

I already got that Alva Power Station Dogstar :rofl:

Very very nice

2 Likes

How has that deck held up? Looks like a good contester, just seems odd that it’s 1/3 of the $ some of the other boards are askin for,
Figured I’d ask ya

1 Like

This deck is still doing fine dude. But it does not get a lot of action so it does not speak much for it’s longevity.

I think blank decks are fine. If you find one you like the shape of.

But I also somehow think my Omakase was worth every penny…

2 Likes

Deck is sick, great suggestion!

It’s fun workin on the deck to get it down to size and prep for frit.
Just kinda wished I had an electric sander lol

2 Likes

Dude.
Harbor freight… Srsly

looool
The level of disappointment

I was impatient OK

1 Like

The shape looks good so there is that!!!

1 Like

I used an electric saw for that

1 Like

Something I discovered is make sure the back of the tail is straight and not rounded or it hurts my foot during long rides, and also doesn’t lean against a wall well without falling over.

3 Likes

Its probably going to stay the way it is, the tail looks flat enough to me, but I can always change that.
thx for the warning!

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

I was cleaning/sorting my piles of stuff this last week… dug up another similar deck to the killdozer I acquired and meant to build on but never got around to it.

It’s a BULLDOG SKATES (BDS) deck signed by Wes Humpston. 32” long x 12” wide. 17” between the trucks.

Next to killdozer

3 Likes

That looks super cool!

32" is a tad too long for me though, it will drag on the ground when I carry it. I’d prefer 31" or under. 30" is ideal.

3 Likes

Looks like it has room for saw marks. . . Or… hear me out… high heel vans could make a comeback. Go ahead and get that 34" you’ve been eyeing.

Do you just wanna make me an offer on my complete? I hardly have had any time to ride it, it’s just a display collecting dust lately… it’s got the Avenue-suspension baseplates and my custom hanger on it too. All perfect working order…

4 Likes

It’s so cute and whittle!

2 Likes

bump

1 Like