WTB custom nickel shape

I realize this is probably something that somebody with connections will have to help out with, but my googling is futile today. A while back somebody offered to hook me up with some custom nickel cutting and I can’t find that or them either.

So.

I need this made, about 1500 pieces. It’s a 5P flat layout 21700 sized strip with a tab and weld slots.

If this shape exists already that would be amazing.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me out with finding this or can connect me with a manufacturer.

1 Like

@BenjaminF I’m sure there are many other people who would appreciate 5 cell wide nickel strips :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Think you’re looking for any metal shop that can do stamping/punching. Should point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes i know there’s water jet and stamping, but typically no laser for nickel. I was able to find rolls of pretty wide nickel too, perfect for laying a bunch of these shapes out for cutting.

@BenjaminF was it you that i was talking about this to so many months ago? Was I upside down in the grass again when we had this conversation? I feel like maybe i was. CarvePDX was a motherfucker lol but i know we talked about it.

4 Likes

I can get you the supplier we used for the 4/8p nickel tabs, slide into my DMs bb

4 Likes

that’s what i’m talking about.

2 Likes

Yes, that was me. What a night :joy:

Looks like Andwu got you hooked up :metal:

3 Likes

15 Likes

excellent improvement on my original design. Bravo!

7 Likes

I found what i was looking for. Closing this now.

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes