(WTB) cheap generic Lingyi Chinese ESC dual belt motor

Anyone have a generic Chinese Lingyi ESC for dual belt motors they are willing to get rid of cheap?

I’m in Oregon, USA zip 97140.

Let me know.

(wrong category, you had it right, 8 days ago)

3 Likes

Dang it… still trying to figure this out.
Am I able to move it?

I’ve got two builds going, one with VESC and one cheap Chinese ESC.

Click on the pencil icon, then just select a different category.

1 Like

Is there any way to differentiate between lingyi escs? I have a fuckin pile of em with a pile of remotes and no idea how to figure out qhich remotes correspond to which esc or what voltage theyll even work with

Pictures help bruh. Some can identify them just from that.

1 Like

This is the one I’m looking to duplicate.
Dual Belt motor ESC

I have a hobby wing 10s one, but I’ve butchered the cables and stuff if you don’t mind that.

Thanks for the offer but I need a duplicate Lingyi as I’m going to run it as 4wd

1 Like

They will have different text printed on them sometimes but there is no real information available online listing which is which. I have found that they can share remotes although with mixed results. I had to use a wrong remote for a day or two and sometimes there was a delay in acceleration, and it would start accelerating a tiny bit after coming to a stop if you didn’t hold the breaks down. Nothing dangerous but it was annoying as heck.

Worth noting that I only tried connecting a display remote to another Lingyi esc that supported a display remote. No idea if you can pair an LED remote to a display ESC or not.

The ones with cheap bullet connectors are also typically the ones with the cheap led only remotes. Not sure if that helps though since maybe all your remotes lack a display.

Nah, much appreciated thats a usper helpful post. And as it turned out, i was way more daunted than what i needed. My lingy stuffs mostly accounted for as far as remote pairs go, and ive experienced the mild disturbances you explained even within remoted that came already set to the esc. So even these last two, i think i know which remote goes to what and which was belt vs hub but just for clickshitsngiggles this is the last of my pile of scrapped lingy lingyi

1 Like

I meant the text on the PCB itself which is under the fish paper and they might have text on the bottom pcb too.

note that this meepo metal plate does not belong to this ESC. I put it on so I wouldn’t have to clean off the thermal paste from it

If you need it, I can try and find the remote for this ESC and check for any writting on its pcb. I only ever bought 3 lingYi controllers so I know which remote goes to which for sure. Might also be able to find the remote for the old LingYi I have to check for any information to see if it matches its controller, but that remote is more likely to be lost to the void currently

Oooh is that a battery meter? If you could get some closer pics of any information on that as well as the writing on the pcb that would be super cool. The extra ports exist on all the models I have but none of them had enough labeling to know what they were designed to be used for, and trying to use the unused pins for other uses can cause issues.

One of mine was stuck in an always on mode but otherwise worked until I didn’t think before pairing that remote to another ESC. The power button does nothing anymore so now I have no way to pair it back :person_facepalming:

Ya kno, it is and ill post mor n mor betta pice 2moro. I was tryna figure out power buttons for some hobbywing escs i also had layin round and switching two of the pins on one of the 4 pin jsts alowed me to be able to power on and off and pair my remote when the other switch wouldn’t. Seemed fishy to me but it worked, ill post more detail tomorrow or Sunday more likely

1 Like