WTB: CF Deck (Ownboard/Evolve)

I realized it was childish of me to get down to that level which is why I had to edit it. Regardless, proceed with caution, he’s a shady individual.

And btw, i refunded you the money. They sided with me and moved the funds to my account but I chose to refund you the money because the last thing I want is to deal with your nonsense and stupidity.

As for the ban,… I’m a new member either way so it won’t make a difference to me if the account gets banned over me warning people… You’re a child bro, forgive me for wasting my time on you.

I’ve known @landonkun for a good while now, and would happily buy from or sell to him.

3 Likes

Posting this to warn others.

Long story short: he quoted me $50 for shipping to Canada ($180 + $50). It was only AFTER I paid that he went and found out the real shipping cost, $92. I tried to be a nice guy and find another solution: have it shipped somewhere at the border and then pay to have a courier bring it from the border to me. Shipping to North Dakota (below me) would’ve been $18. So, I requested a refund so that I could A) re-send with new address to save HIS ass with PayPal, and B) send the new amount of $180 + $18 = $198. He didn’t want to refund me. In fact… he wanted me to tell PayPal that I already got the item so that the funds were released to him. This was AFTER he had once canceled my goods & services payment and tried to convince me to pay friends and family.

That part of the Facebook conversation is below (no personal info is included besides the name, which is what he also uses here anyway):

^ He didn’t reply after this, so as per PayPal’s recommendation, I blocked him and opened up a dispute. ^

If he sent the item to me, then why would he be trying to sell the same item to @b264 and @Taraskasyanyuk in private? Hah. We know what goes on here.

When a buyer opens a dispute to get his money back and PayPal closes the case in the buyer’s favor… that’s not them siding with you, haha. Stop making it sound like you voluntarily refunded me. This guy’s not a very good liar.

Nothing says sketchy like admitting that you’re new and not caring that you get banned.

Don’t be like this guy and try to spend money you don’t have yet, kids. I pray he never gets a credit card. For his sake.

3 Likes

@xsynatic mind waving your magic wand and closing this thread for me?

I’ve purchased my deck from aliexpress thanks to the help from people here. Now it’s just turning into a shitshow.

5 Likes

Sure thing.

Begone shitshow!

5 Likes