(WTB) CA,US Heatsink for Focbox Unity

(WTB) CA, US Heatsink for Focbox Unity. Janux, 3D Servisas, or anything nice. Trying this option, on the chance I might get it quicker. Apologies in advance, for not doing a deep dive looking for it. Been super busy.

1 Like

find @surfnacho he will hook u up

2 Likes

Check out this thread Community Influenced Universal Heatsink | Design + feedback

2 Likes

@bollen @frame

Thanks guys!

Overheadelectric.com

orders will be shipping soon, just waiting on a few parts that should be here shortly.

4 Likes

Looks good. Sounds good. I’m order #1004. Given that you are waiting on a few parts, can you give a ballpark estimate on when you might be shipping?

1 Like

Thanks for your order Andrew!

Follow the thread for updates, but I will fill you in a bit here.

Basically, I had everything this last Friday. The factory screwed up though. For some reason they are unwilling to remake them (this is only the mount plate, the fins plates are fine). They say they will refund me, but I have yet to see any refund.

I have reordered the mounting plates from the same place that does my CNC enclosures. They are pretty fast, so I am hoping to have all of them at my house in ~11 days. The quality should be a bit better too, the first guys did not do the best job, quite a few marks, lines, and anodizing imperfections.

So they will be here soon, and I will ship asap.

I do have the messed up plates, they just do not support unity and stormcore right now. I am willing to ship the current units to those who are desperate, but as you are using unity, you will need the new plates.

2 Likes

oh shit, are these what you’re looking for? i don’t need em anymore…

4 Likes