WTB Boardnamics 270mm hanger [US] / RedEye's hijacked Garage Sale XD

No apologies necessary I’m all for the lol, get it out of your system.

I don’t think that exact kit is interchangeable with the rest unless I am wrong and its all BN then yeah it should be.

2 Likes

Im gonna call you potato man from now on.
I also claim the unofficial title of prince of derail jail. Damon doesnt have time to send me there as often as he should. Mruhahaha.

1 Like

Lack of manpower, last year wasn’t as prone to derail as it was before but it’s coming back. You are welcome to try and take the title

1 Like

I said prince specifically cuz youre the king, dummy. That said he aint even do it on his own thread. #ghostpeppers

@longhairedboy the music says it all.

2 Likes

Is that you? Dude all the videos I seen with people eating those they were puking with snot running down their noses

Yes. I grew the pepper, too. Theyre no joke. While they no longer immediately kill me, that was last night, and on top of legit thinking i was gonna die when it mixed with the ipa in my belly, i still regretted the decision for most of today.

2 Likes

Upon watching that vid, the music fits.

1 Like

I will try tonfigure out how to import those here, I don’t think I have aever seen any on the market.importimg plants is difficult.

1 Like

I have to move my cayenne plant before it dies. The ghost pepper plant is taking all the nutrients. Its almost as tall as me o.o

1 Like

Nope, them be Moon Mach 1 pulleys. In the TB110s is BN kegal 40T.

All your questions is making me regret derailing this thread and just making a sales thread with legit pics and prices.

1 Like

This is your thread now. No serious tag, no rules, and op approved.

3 Likes

If you is serious, message me some answers whenever, and ill throw ya back some equally vague pics if the prices arent as jumpable as a trampa lean xD

1 Like

Ok, I shipped everything that was paid for, so those guys have their tracking info. Now @Kai’s multiple questions shows me the value of a proper sales thread with individual item descriptions, pictures, and prices of what is still available. So I’ll make that this weekend.

2 Likes

Im permanently like a kid in a candy shop.

1 Like

Heyo @Redeye I sent some questions in a PM before the thread really kicked off because I thought that was easier but it probably got buried so I’m reposting here

1. Do you have a puck in that box near the top right or is it just cases?
  2. Is that a 10S/12S or what flavour of smart BMS is that in the bottom left box?
  3. Do you have a price for the 2 TB ESCs?
3 Likes

You probably know that but just a little tip, rename the title of the message so he be drawn to it. For example I renamed mine “@billgordon 2021 nudes”

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve been hoping you’d…oh…never mind.

3 Likes

@BillGordon nudes are garbage. His peen never fits in the frame. XD

3 Likes

They are just bait, you don’t have to include the nudes.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry man, it got lost in my inbox.

It’s a puck shell, and some 3D print accessories, like a TPU sleeve for the puck shell and PPB shell.

It’s a 10S 60A with sensor wires and bluetooth module, currently pending sale.

The two TB6 have never been used and going for $110 each.

2 Likes