WTB Boardnamics 270mm hanger [US] / RedEye's hijacked Garage Sale XD

ATC

Robogotchi for $40
MBS oil slick base plates for $20 each. They are never used as I went with eToxx adjustables

Nope.

1 Like

These are sunmate hubs from metro board and @Takachi14 already answered you about the tires. I just put 9” knobbies on my Haero board, but decided to hold onto this as a backup set.

2 Likes

Like a game of where’s waldo.

4 Likes

I’ll take those oil slick mbs baseplates if available

2 Likes

Sorry I am buying them.

2 Likes

Yo what’s that three finger holed baseplate spacer lookin thing on the front of the deck w the 110s? Is it metal? If so, I’d love to take it off your hands if I’m not twisting your arm about it. I feel like I just gave an anatomy lesson, what a great progression of unintentional puns. But forreal, where’d you get that? :smiley:

3 Likes

Aka. the knuckle duster ankle breaker?

4 Likes

Send it!! Can never have enough test trucks… also you do some mighty fine pirating…

1 Like

It’s a 6mm spacer I designed that also acts as a channel for the DRI gps cable, cable management for motor wires, and a grab handle and deck saver. It’s printed in TPU.

1 Like

I might take you up on that single matrix when i get paid in a couple days. I like mixing and matching truck styles for interesting ride styles, and the back end of my build is still undecided. Does that include the attached mounts??

I’m waiting on the @TheRef to confirm if he wants the matrix 2 truck for $20. The ATC mounts are still available for $60.

Ok, the bent matrix 2 truck for $20 and ATC mounts for $60 are both still available. Here is pic of how bent the truck is.

I bought it bent for $20 and rode on it for a couple months this way until my oil slicks arrived.

2 Likes

Bet, imma grab the truck, still considering mounts but probably get them too. Seems like a good setup for what im working on, i intend to do some jumps here and there. Workin tonight, ill message ya tomorrow.

1 Like

You still have this?

Your next in line as someone already PM’d me about taking both. I’ll let you know if they’re still available.

Yes, robogotchi is still available

Sent you a PM

1 Like

Updating interests. Def dont want all. Just shopping.

What core are those pulleys? All my stuffs kegel, do need hangers/mounts/drivetrain. Also, dont want the hubs, do want tubes and tires. The arrow, what deck is that? I like it. Do you have an enclosure?

Dont run abec core. Again, do need hangers and mounts. Also, want an aileron, if price is good.

Do i see a charger down there? What kind, if so?

I could be mistaken but the truck/mount/pulley combo on top of the aileron look like a Unik kit on BN hanger. If so, that is real nice but probably not kegel tho.

1 Like

Potato, tamatoa. Sorry, ive had that joke loaded for a while.
I cant be that specific but also assume its not kegel. But that cool deck over there seems to be running tb110s which are kegel, so maybe theres hope to swap out some pullies, isnt it?
Actually the one on the aileron is clearly abec. See edit @Tamatoa potato man

2 Likes