[WTB] BKB tayto deck, omakase or similar

Hi!

I am looking for a deck with the following specs:

• Cruiser (29 to 35 inches)
  • Some concave to help lock the feet
  • Decent wheelbase (above 20 inches)
  • Some kicktail

Examples of what I am looking for are BKB tayto or Omakase but I am not closed to other options

Budget is short so preferred used decks (brand new tayto is also within the budget)

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome @Xaeron :grin:

1 Like

Hi! Coming back to the hobby, didn’t know the other forum was almost dead ^^

3 Likes

Yes haha. Glad you migrated here. Loving your aileron

4 Likes

The analog deck that got me back into skating after 30 years.

3 Likes

Despite your former ownership of a Mellow kit, we welcome you, friend.

6 Likes

Hey we don’t discriminate!

Welcome @Xaeron, are you in the EU by any chance? Because if you are, sickboards.nl has omakase’s and many other similar decks that’s to your specifications.

2 Likes

Hahaha, bought it second hand and got rid of it pretty fast, I guess I am a DIYer even though I sometimes hate it haha

4 Likes

Yes, I am in the EU but the price tag of a new omakase is higher than I can go now, a tayto would be a better fit or some used board :wink:

3 Likes

I see, yep you’re right, i think you might have some luck with getting hold of a tayto, there should be a few around here. Good luck!

3 Likes

The omakase is worth the price tag. Its a lovely little deck.

1 Like

What about this one, I have the 38" version and love it.

2 Likes

This one is closer to the Tayto.

2 Likes

@Goldrabe JET boards are cheaper trough me, and I have offered these to him already.

Most decks you find on sickboards I can provide at a better price.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen your offerings but since they weren’t listed on your site and your post was from October I thought you were out.

2 Likes

I am considering jets, but I’d rather get a tayto or a used board

2 Likes

Nah, I dont carry them natively but can get them all in a day.
Like most decks actually, so if u need a deck let me know and i can have a look :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Did you check with @BigBen?
I am working on a meepo mini deck. It’s similar to a boosted mini deck, has a rather big wheelbase and a kicktail. I am from EU also and didn’t pay any taxes. Was something like 90euro:

1 Like

30inch

Coronavirus keeps all the chinesse factories closed, so not an option, also i like better the tayto because of the concave