Bms installed
Good welds and solders
Well balanced
Well protected
Must fit in a 360mm x 230mm x 168mm space
Must not surpass wife’s max budget of 800cdn shipped to Canada

Please help me :grin:

2 Likes

What is that measly ass number about? A single Racerstar 5065 pulls more power than that, I speak from empirical data here too

Might help to add Canada to the title

2 Likes

Quite a few builders on here. I can vouch for speed, price, and quality from @Skyart. Need to do your own research, but that’s one place to start.

3 Likes

What about Charles?

1 Like

Weird…

Also, this is 1680WH, is gonna be a giant pack.

What exactly is this for?

2 Likes

Let’s start off with:
Did I just get told by a newer member to do my research? :joy:
@badname Charles is probably very busy right now and I’d still have to buy the 18650s and all the materials (and wait for it to arrive) in addition to paying his work

@RyEnd I’m replacing the acid in my ebike. Not upgrading the motor for a while so the pack is gonna be paired with the original 500w motor and a 1500w (capable) controller

3 Likes

If I recall, @Skyart is in Oakland? Not sure theres a viable shipping method from one side to the other of america

I don’t want someone to work for free. Battery builds are so freaking time consuming

2 Likes

UPS Ground and parcel monkey, I however do not have a 20s BMS on hand,

1 Like

Wanna give me a list of prices you’d feel comfortable with via DM?

1 Like

Sorry bro. Didn’t mean it that way and didn’t snoop on your history To see how many posts you have. More so Was meant to say don’t take the advice from a new member on quality, but here’s a contact.

2 Likes

I appriciate the reference!

2 Likes