[WTB] 12s5p, 12s6p, 12s7p, or 12s8p battery (with or without enclosure)

I’m looking to buy a battery for an upcoming esk8 build and want a larger sized 12s battery. If anyone is selling one please send me a PM. If you have an enclosure, I’d love to buy it too but it’s not necessary. I am a newer user on this forum so understand if you need a pic of my ID or other verification.

Shipping will be to 02215 (Boston, MA)

1 Like

I would PM @M.Hboards or @eBoosted. They build some awesome batteries.

4 Likes

@M.Hboards @eBoosted

I would PM you both but I reached my post limit today. Maybe you can PM me? I’m looking to buy a 12S battery. How much would it cost for a 12S4P pack + BMS? What about 12S6P? I’m not too picky about the cells used, as long as they are of good quality. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

@BillGordon can he get a bump?

2 Likes

Bumped @Plabick

3 Likes

@Tello1969 has one in hand

2 Likes

I’m about to put in a large order from QueenBattery now that they’re caught up on shipping. Mostly smasung 40T’s and 20700B’s I can add more cells to it if you want something else. You can PM me for a quote on those pack sizes if you’re interested.

3 Likes

for batteries in the US, there’'s also @longhairedboy in Florida, @Chibatterysystems in Chicago, @Psychotiller in Lake Forest California and @thisguyhere in Los Angeles

5 Likes

I wouldn’t order any battery from @Psychotiller for a while. I order one back in early October and haven’t heard a thing in over 3 months

7 Likes

I’ll have it done within 10 days of receiving the cells and/or parts. If you send me the enclosure you want i can pot the battery in it, and if you send me the deck i can mount the enclosure too. 12S5P to 12S8P are all $400 in labor, nickel, and return shipping and include 4 amp charger and BMS. Cost of cells is above that.

i may be out of BMSs at the moment, but they usually don’t take long to get here.

9 Likes

Mighty China laughs at the shipping estimates of mortal men

9 Likes

What kind of rate are you getting on the cells

1 Like

I’m looking for a group buy myself looking for about a 100 cells.but I wanna try out the Molicel P42A (i think it’s called) and as far I know Queen doesn’t have them… I’ll look over the cells you mentioned, and see if they’re acceptable, and PM you…

1 Like

For just cells without the shipping:
Samsung 30Q 2.75usd/pcs
Samsung 30T 3.50usd/pcs
Samsung 40T 3.9usd/pcs

I need to reconfirm the sanyo’s I havent ordered them in a while.

I don’t QB has Molicel available. But moq is 100 for most stuff so you could order on your own.

Edit* Sanyo’s are $4.10usd/pcs which I swear has gone up.

2 Likes