WTB 12s bms! I give you moneys! Website also preshiated

12s bms please. Gonna try to make a 12s4p build one more time… thanks guys

2 Likes

for one of these

$30 shipped

i’m in LA

Nvmd. Just saw price. Wats ur paypal

1 Like

What are the specs on this BMS? Cant seem to find that on the ebay page. Is this charge only?

it’s further down the prduct page

I see, still not super sure if this is a discharge or charge only bms. If its discharge what’s the current rating?

15A. like it says on “Maximal Continuous Discharging Current” dsn’t get much clearer then that.

2 Likes

Ok I saw that…does that seem a little low for esk8? Or is that per p group?

discharge needs to be bypassed.

1 Like

Is there an easy way to do that?

Google Photos

4 Likes

Wait lol just ordered of that page you posted here says will arive by September 23rd :laughing: I’m in oakland. Do you ship these from LA?

Oh man… the ebay page was just him showing what bms he has… you paypal him for the bms…

2 Likes

Lol ok gonna try to cancel that order

Bump… bms I recently purchased went kablooey for some reason…

2 Likes

@Bobby did it release its magic smoke while in use or when you were plugging/wiring it in?

1 Like

Saw No smoke at all but it def happened while riding. Tried plugging it in after the ride home
and it wouldnt charge. When i opened the enclosure, I saw the tiniest burn through the heatshrink. Thats ehat I saw…

This was on a pretty janky enclosure and the vibrations could have definitely caused an issue. I need 12s speed tho. Ive had a taste of that sweet sweet speed

3 Likes

Hmm. I’m running two of these now. Slightly unsettling. I’m definitely covered in the heavy insulation department tho… Kapton, adhesive fishpaper, heatshrink, and adhesive Velcro on both sides…

Post a pic of the blackest component area with good lighting if you can

1 Like

Anybody have a 12s from ebay they recommend?

Not eBay, but if you can wait I recommend bestech.
They retail through litechpower though.