WTB 12s BMS / Charge only

Hi guys, my BMS just broke. I was charging up the board after 1 year pause. At 70% it seems the bms just gave up.

Does someone know if this BMS or similar is for sell from someone or somewhere in EU?

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

thank you man! I gonna order one for spare. Just found out it seems to be the charger not the bms. The charger stops at 45.9v. When I discharge the board a litte, it seems charging again. I wounder if there is like a little regulator I can tweak in the charger that changed itself.

Sounds a lot like the BMS is protecting you from a bad battery. Have you checked the balance spread across your cell groups?

1 Like

Check output voltage of your charger. Prob just an POT that is bit wonky.

2 Likes

yes, meassured every cell, everything fine

output is exactly where it stops charging. 45.9

Open the thing up, locate the POT, try poking it abit and see if voltage rises. Had this issue a few times with china chargers, especially when they soak them in glue on the POT.

2 Likes

Cool you guys are awesome. I will check!

1 Like

guess this little sucker is the problem

1 Like

yes that was the problem. the glue was super loose. Sorry for abusing the WTB thread

Just pay shipping and it’s yours. Set up as charge only. (I might steal the xt90 though, don’t have many lol)

The balance wires are made in 2 as it was used to balance lipos but you could just use your own balance wire harness

4 Likes

nono not only shipping. I will pay you at least some beer! ill pm you

2 Likes

It’s all goooood, i just want to help. You’ve been very helpful to me back when you repaired my neoboxes!

3 Likes