WTB- 12s 3/4p battery

Hi, I’m looking to buy a 12s3p or 4p 30q/40t battery with a bms, preferably in a flat configuration. I shipped my old battery in for repairs to find out it has sever water damage. Guess I should work on my weather proofing!
Edit- located in U.S.

Or even better. Keep your board away from water lmao

Pretty sure @Skyart can hook you up with a sickass Art pack :love_you_gesture:t3:

Edit. Last time I checked with him he was sitting on 4 of those 12s4p 40t packs if I recall correctly

3 Likes

You recall incorrect :rofl::rofl: lead time about 4 weeks right now, but yeah anyone need a pack? I build em from scratch and they held together with spit and kleenex :eyes: real good stuff very expensive also so you know you getting something good.

3 Likes

Aw damn! That’s insane
Guess there is a huge demand on well built battery packs lmao

1 Like

That or I’m just really slow :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well. That wasn’t the case with the last 2 packs you made for me!! Oh yeah huh. Maybe cuz we homies :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Lol, something like that had to charge to you that rush money tho :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Aw man. N here I was thinking I got a good deal on those packs :rofl:

Well. Y’all hear what he said.
If want it fast, you pay double the price :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This poor guy gonna wake up and see the dumpsterfire we created in his thread. Now he never gonna buy a pack, he gonna have to go get one from someone legit like hyperion

3 Likes

Forget Hyperion. Get it from @torqueboards. They’re in stock ready to ship in 3 months

4 Likes

Do you guys know where torqueboards sources his batteries from?? And I’ll check his site rn

1 Like

If @CiscoV and @Skyart take too many dumps in your thread, hit up : @A13XR3 @BenjaminF @ZachTetra
Lots of good battery builders here!

5 Likes

That’s a good question. Who knows but one thing for sure. Those flexible pcbs are pretty legit

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the quick feedback btw!

1 Like

How about this ones here!? @Gabegds2001

1 Like

Never mind. He wants 40t :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Those look clean and come with a charger

1 Like

Nah 30q or 40t are fine

1 Like

I think Charger is extra
@Scepterr can answer that I bet

2 Likes

I’ve got a 12s 4amp charger so no issues, might have to change the connector but no biggie