Would you buy an antispark? UPDATE: All antisparks have been sold

What battery + ESC combo have you been using it with? It might be that your setup just doesn’t cause big enough of an inrush current for it to wear the mosfets down after time.

It is the size of a loopkey.

Interested in this as well, that antispark design is a popcorn design.

1 Like

like this?

1 Like

10S4P samsung 30Q running 40A per controller on a street setup

1 Like

The size of the actual PCB is the size of a loopkey.

3 Likes
  • Is the 100A rating peak or continuous?

• Does this (or any other anitspark) fail open or closed? Does it try to kill me or am I just unable to turn the board off?

1 Like

stop teasing and just post a pic already :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I sent them all away let me see if I can find one.

Continuous,

HOLY SHIT I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION HOW INCOMPETENT OF AN ENGINEER DO YOU THINK I AM

5 Likes

Found this.

13 Likes

Wow, thats really small :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I would want one :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing is solid. just received two prototypes in the mail btw. i’l update you guys if I run into any issues.
But please just because pretty much all previous AS on the market where flawed by design doesn’t mean they all have to be. Please! either try to understand the design and argue why it would fail or ride it until it breaks or have someone else do it.
I have not heard of any issues with his AS not even the early prototypes. Appart from one instance on a prototype where the fault was solely Flipsky’s and their QC.

6 Likes

I would love a working antispark… im 0/3 with martinsp taking my money for several things and never delivering, but thats a different thread.

When will these be available soon and whats the price?

2 Likes

How does the roll to start work? And actually auto-off is more important in case no button of sorts is used.

2 Likes

Pushing the board generates power that turns the ESCs on, and they try to store that power to the battery. The AS detects this, and toggles on. Much smarter than the faulty @MartinSp version that required you to solder wires to the phase wires on your ESC…

5 Likes

So, when can we expect these from @haggyboard.timo

Great looking stuff btw

5 Likes

We really want to get these in production within the next month or two, but we are still debating a few things before we can move forward with it.

2 Likes

Already do this I don’t trust AS switches not seen a reliable one got 2 as switches and a loop key in last build unity switch iv jumped to perminstly on DieBieMs using the push button switch + backup loop key hidden in the riser so I can kill the board when the as fails.

Can it take 1000 switches of 4 vesc and a cap bank with a 8 year old choosing time between to press?

For the last time, I’ve already answered this question.

Up! Any chance you would post the schematics and BOM for this pretty boy?

Did you manage to push forward with Haggy?