Would these 2 parts work together?

Anyone know if these flipsky wheels

Will work with these Torqueboard trucks?

Bought these trucks a long time ago and have kinda been stuck with them. The honeycomb wheels dont work with them so im hoping to get some ideas on what will work. I cant use urethane wheels as the roads around my area are bad abd the sidewalks are equally worse

It looks like the bearings that come with those wheels are designed to work with 12mm axles. So no, they won’t work together without some modifications.

Your other challenge with that style of truck is the potential for wheel bite. What deck are you planning to use?

I use torqueboards v2 deck. I run 15 inch trucks already and they hardly come close when turning. And i know flipdky loves their 12mm diameter axles so already planned on switching the bearings

Working with what i got basically. Cant buy new trucks cause the absolute cheapest i can find is 200$ not including shipping

I have hangers that will work with those trucks you have and will allow you to run those wheels. (They come with 10mm axles)

1 Like

Cant really afford spending 130$ on just axles and also buy the wheels at the same time. Just looking to work with what i have

That’s ok, just an option. It would be the 220mm hangers which are $80.

Weird how nobody has mentioned 638 bearings which would fit the hubs and the 8mm axles.

2 Likes

Oh??? i didnt see those 220mm ones. Might have to consider that honestly :eyes:

I dont see where you guys are getting that those wheels take a 12mm bearing. They seem to take standard 608 bearings and therefore should be perfectly compatible.

I have a set of the TB AT hubs pulley and wheels that were barely used, maybe 20 miles on them. I think those were 6"?

I could not see the blue text on my screen for some reason. THANK YOU