šŸ† Worst Build of 2019 - NOMINATIONS

That build was epic :joy:
:tada:Congrats, mate :tada:

6 Likes

Right ?? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Itā€™s truely an inspiration

2 Likes

I love how it just gets to the point where heā€™s likeā€¦ HMmmmmm maybe I will just sell it

And everyone is justā€¦ ā€œyou have got to be kidding meā€ :joy:

Oh btw idk I donā€™t keep strings around in my pockets, where am I supposed to get it??

5 Likes

I nominate the nugget chaser

6 Likes

I also nominate myself for this ridiculous experimentā€¦

2 Likes

I nominate:

3 Likes

Again!? Wasnā€™t the first time painful enough?

2 Likes

If Usain Bolt raced a bunch of 80yo nuns , he would win by a smaller margin than @Halbj613 did .
No point in continuing, we have the undisputed winner.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a full build and itā€™s on the wrong forum but itā€™s still very relevant. Let me present to youā€¦ my top mounted battery enclosure. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Who needs an enclosure!

8 Likes

I would like to nominate @Brenternet but I donā€™t think heā€™s actually built anything this year :fire:

14 Likes

I havenā€™t finished anything :joy:

I started about 4 builds, theyā€™re still 80% done with no intention of finishing them. Likeā€¦ half our forum members.

9 Likes

I second that nomination!

1 Like

Itā€™s an Exway Riot PRO, Kellen. For professionals.

7 Likes

andā€¦ are those cordless power-tool batteries???.. we may have a winner hereā€¦

1 Like

I feel like my board would sexually harass your board at a company holiday party, and get away with it too.

You know which board.

5 Likes

My board would act horrified, create just the right angle for the video camera to get it all, and then get all your dogs and Sean in the settlement.

10 Likes

I have a feeling, this is something with distinct sexual overtones, and possibly bawdy homoerotic humor, but apparently Iā€™m too obtuse to glean itā€™s meaningā€¦

2 Likes

You and your Kaly can eat it. Please say youā€™re going to PDX. I need at least one good arrest story.

2 Likes