With Morning Comes Mistfall

It really is. Totally reinvented what I thought was possible for a comfy esk8 ride. The deck, the trucks, the wheels, etc. They all work together like they were made for it. The last thing I need to make the build complete is a set of @moon drives for these Hypertrucks :grin:

Now to figure out how to afford it :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

:expressionless: Let me go look for that money I don’t have to build one :unamused:

Absolutely incredible man, respect!

1 Like

Just part out all your builds and sell your entire esk8 hoard like I did :joy:

I actually got out of this build for less than $1900, including all the things that I already had from previous builds.

1 Like

Duuuude… not happening :cry:

1 Like

5 Likes

how you get a bro for free?
also for us the robogotchi and your battery build expertise would cost

Yep, like I said I got a crazy good deal on a bunch of this stuff.

1 Like

yep 0 is a crazy good deal
tell me where i can get hooked up with that

2 Likes

This is such a cool build, love how it turned out. What is the longest ride you’ve been on so far?

1 Like

:joy: Wasnt 0, was just part of a bundle deal. Also paid in labor for some of it.

5 Likes

30 miles, followed immediately by a 17 mile ride later that day haha

6 Likes

Love trading labor for esk8 parts

2 Likes

Interestingly, this is 11 miles longer than my previous longest ride. And it left me 1/2 as sore, because this build is so comfortable :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I thinkkkk part of this labor was the recent battery for the board I don’t get to keep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :disappointed:

1 Like

Nah that labor paid for a different set of esk8 parts :joy:

I have had all the parts for Mistfall sitting in a pile since last October. Like I said, it’s been a long time in the making :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love it Ben, i just can’t get over the size of that box :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s rich, coming from Mr Madness himself :wink:

1 Like

Bahaha

This is when you ship it down south to me and have it come back fully assembled :joy: Just chalk the labor up to a discount on that huge ass battery I need you to make me and a test ride

1 Like

I know I had a large box, but this one looks even bigger!

I suppose as long as it doesn’t hinder your legs its right as rain

3 Likes

Nice man! Ben, is this your board?

2 Likes