[WIKI] Trusted Battery Builders (Serious)

Where’s my boy @hyperion1 :weary::weary:

2 Likes

@Zach, Luke from Street-Wing is on the forum, his nickname is @davdBanner :wink:

1 Like

Fixed.

@Lee_Wright you should be on this list too bro :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for putting me on the list. Put indeed Lee also on the list :slight_smile:

On edit No.7 I removed @tinp123.
This was an accident! Tin is a great guy and would always recommend him :v: Sorry if this created any confusion or doubt.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m mostly pm/contact only now for custom packs.

3 Likes

I would vote for approved!

That polarity- wire color mix up was fixed like a champ. Only a real professional could have saved that pack in such a way :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Would it be beneficial if all the builders an approximate price for “standard” 12s3p 30q pack? (Or whatever we want the “standard” to be)

Right now, if a battery buyer stumbles onto this thread, they’d need to contact/pm/inquire/spam every builder in their region just to see what prices they offer.

At the moment, there are no reviews/ratings/etc that ranks the battery sellers and the quality of their packs (Other than they are all “verified” on this thread). So the only differentiation between anyone is the price.

4 Likes

For custom battery builds there is often no such thing as a “standard price” if I am not mistaken (but perhaps a price range would be possible). Moreover, it is quality that really matters. Otherwise, you just may find yourself paying twice (or more) for something cheap that in the end turns out to be more costly than if you would have invested in something good in the first place.

4 Likes

But all these builders are verified as top quality I am definitely with if the builders could upload what a flat pack 12s4p would be then that would be amazing

Or if they could just upload their price

This is @tinp123 price “5 euro per cell (30q) and 40euro for charge only bms” (can’t remember his price for discharge also)
That puts a 10s4p at 240 euro with a bms

3 Likes

Im building a 12s4p 40T for my board in a day or two so I can add a pic or two on here,

My pricing is on my thread (20e per cell in p group)

1 Like

20 euro per cell?

This list is literally the best of the best quality the forum has to offer. Right now nothing differentiates them from one another except for location and price

If you want a 12s4p pack that would be 80e, 10s3p would be 60e for example

4 Likes

Does that include cell price

of course not lol, everything is explained in my thread

5 Likes

Exactly. For me it is a question on who i know, their reputability, and my trust with them.
If X person might have a cheaper price then it does not mean i will go see them. It’s like a drug dealer lol, you go to who you know.

The other thing is as much as i like recommending battery builders, if everyone goes to the same person then they will be a long waiting lists. Most of the battery builders here do this as a second ‘‘job’’.

I know the European builders are excellent in their building, friendliness, support, however, I also know some more personally than others.

No one here is going to scam you and they are all around the same price range so if they want to keep it a pm only then fine, it is not like they have an e-website and they do this for a living (maybe @pjotr47 this is your actual job? i am not sure, there might be exception)

3 Likes

As I know none of us do this as a full time job, because the esk8 market is just too small, Im considering adding prebuilt packs in stock in low quantities so the wait time is almost none somewhere in the near future like 12s4p 40T

5 Likes

Such like @Acido said almost each guy do it in his free time. Same for me, I am university student so I have some bussy school periods like this month. And some periods with much free time.

About pricing, I think my price I ask is fair. If you find somebody cheaper then that is no problem for me. Go with the cheaper guy.

Building a battery is not only building and deliver it. I spend many hours replying to guys questions. Help them choosing the correct cells, config, layout etc. And about building, the building time is different on what you do. If you are a maniac like me, and you want every wire so straight like possible and even the balance tabs double isolated (just because off it can) it take much more time then other builders.

I really want to find time to set up this year a fully working website and deliver packs the most professional I can.

I am still working on some secret projects I want to finish/fully tested, this year so that I can sell those on the website.

9 Likes