[WIKI] Trusted Battery Builders (Serious)

Worzzzzt…

You’ve bEen Warneddd…

Tinny is the man for evolve upgraded. Does tidy work.

Make good videos on YouTube and seen friendly but are shitcunts. Don’t know where you live, but for me in germany shipping was 25$ for a 35$ item, and then got 25$ taxes on top of that.
The 25$ shipping took 2,5 months, that’s slower than AliExpress free shipping.
There are better alternatives.

2 Likes

Trust me. Dont buy from mBoards. I bought a 12s2p battery from them and it has only caused me problems. Battery keeps cutting out and shutting my board off probably because of unbalanced cells and a poorly built battery

3 Likes

Sad to her that. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Turns out Diy6boards is not a reliable vendor. This should be changed elsewhere as well, if it’s written anywhere else. (Not bashing you or anything Al, just making sure people see dis)

Also… Wasn’t @diy6boards the handle of those “We’Ll BuIlD tHe BeST PacKs anD tHen OuTsoUrce tO cHiNA” folks? The ones who nuked their own thread? @BillGordon (tagged because I think you were active during the shit show)

2 Likes

I’m hoping that it’s something personal he’s dealing with And will do the right thing eventually. But shutting down all communication for 3 weeks after taking my battery back to fix isn’t cool

2 Likes

Hence why I specifically didn’t recommend him in the first place. It should definitely not be in this thread tho, cos some people dont read.

1 Like

Really? I am curious if that is really the case. Could you please ask for a quote for shipping a 12s3p to Tahiti in French Polynesia postcode 98702.

1 Like

I was looking for a pack builder recently… He was replying immediately. I didn’t go with him after he sent example pics of his work… Followed up for lazair tho. If he ghosts me now, shouldn’t be on this list

1 Like

Isnt there a list for this already, or its on the trusted vendors thread?
Nevertheless there’s a small list of us trusted battery builders on here already

1 Like

That guy was hilarious. " We built a pack and hacked a mboards battery " ready to start business! Don’t remember if that was the name of not

1 Like

Nice enough guy, just didn’t do his research. And as @Acido says, we’ve got some really strong options here now.

3 Likes

Think he was on trusted vendors list. Anyways…he ghosted and saw my messages for @Lazairtyler. Seems pretty scammy to me.

Instagram account is gone now

It’s still up, you might be blocked

1 Like

What does it take to get added to this list?

I would like to nominate @Skyart

I have not purchased a battery from him myself, but looking over his work I’m certain that some of his customers would sing his praises and trust him to build another pack in a heartbeat.

I wish I could say the same about myself, but my customers keep getting banned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

snap! Its getting serious! Thanks for the recomend!

2 Likes

Ditto
I regularly take the smorgasboard for 25-30 mile rides without fear of her dying on me.

1 Like

I’d like to nominate @bwahl602 , battery builds can be seen:

1 Like